Clubplanet Nightlife Community

How was the rest of your night??

kimberlyco

Hey Tone, Marcel, and David... how was the rest of the night last night?? Sorry I left, I was crabby, tired, and tired of dealing with FIVE indecisive women.... they are hell to try to all get ready and get them out the door. Did you guys have a good time?? the music was AMAZING!!!

Originally posted by kimberlyco

Hey Tone, Marcel, and David... how was the rest of the night last night?? Sorry I left, I was crabby, tired, and tired of dealing with FIVE indecisive women.... they are hell to try to all get ready and get them out the door. Did you guys have a good time?? the music was AMAZING!!!

It was all good, had a fun night. I was tired so wasn't up for all that much. I do like Le Passage on a Thursday, like you say the music is great. Got quiet busy later on as well, and not too many of the fake tit's crowd.

Actually i think i can speak for Tone when i say the highlight was going out with five hot (indecisive) women.

Originally posted by silente

he's agreeing with you, smartass

Do you really need to piss of *more* people on this board??

;)

I am the "Official Chicago Bitch"... I am just doing my job..

and I knew he was agreeing with me, but I am a bitch, so therefor I must act like one.