Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Junior/Earth question

Well, from what I *heard* there is no longer an opening dj - just a DAT set - until 1:00AM - and that's when MISS THANG is supposed to go on. Door closes at 12PM - and if he is in a good mood, you can count on him going until 5PM-7PM..

Whoever is going - have a GRAND OLE' TIME, be careful, and I expect a FULL REPORT on TUESDAY when you all wake up!!!

Originally posted by keyies

It'll be around $60 to get in.

P.S. Tell Denny to bring a notebook and a pen and take some notes.

Both are great dj's.

Why don't you bring a mouth piece to Earth so I don't knock all your teeth out liver lips

Originally posted by ladybijan22

Well, from what I *heard* there is no longer an opening dj - just a DAT set - until 1:00AM - and that's when MISS THANG is supposed to go on. Door closes at 12PM - and if he is in a good mood, you can count on him going until 5PM-7PM..

Whoever is going - have a GRAND OLE' TIME, be careful, and I expect a FULL REPORT on TUESDAY when you all wake up!!!

Writen like a True VETERAN!!!

"I KNOW"S IT"~!~!!!

Originally posted by keyies

Thanks for the advice, one word of advice for you, bring some ear plugs because your body is not going to know how to react when it hears good music.....

Here some advice to you

Bring a cup I'm going to kick you in the balls afet I knock your teeth out:laugh::laugh:

How do you like those apples dogdick

Hey everyone, I started my new job so I couldn't write but I'm glad to see nothing here changes much. Denny bashing as always by some stupid loser who thinks they know music.

I'm sorry Junior is the only great DJ in America and everyone should take notes......:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

C u all this weekend.

Any themes???

Originally posted by stan28

I'm sorry Junior is the only great DJ in America and everyone should take notes......:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

YOU SHOULD BE SORRY....CAUSE YOU OBVIOUSLY HAVEN'T HEARD OTHER DJ'S.....JV IS AWESOME BUT HE AIN'T THE GREATEST

I KNOW WHY YOU LOVE JV SO MUCH......CAUSE YOUR PROBABLY GAY :rainbow: :laugh:

Originally posted by ch0sen0ne

YOU SHOULD BE SORRY....CAUSE YOU OBVIOUSLY HAVEN'T HEARD OTHER DJ'S.....JV IS AWESOME BUT HE AIN'T THE GREATEST

Hey FUCKFACE!!! Would you shut that trap of yours already? What an itelligent statement, I know why you like Junior, cause your gay. Hardy, fuckin har, har, that was funny! Duhhhhh - shut it! :bigfinger

Oh boy- Go back and re-read my post.

LOL- You totally have me figured out genius!

Ha Ha Ha chosenone your a moron.

I think stan was trying to make a point.

Did you read his whole fucking post?

He was saying Junior ain't the only good dj.

You know what your nothing but a wast of skin.

Your post have nothing to do with this board.