Clubplanet Nightlife Community

OK, rumor mill has it that Surf was sold and....

Well I heard the same rumor many times, but I was at Joey's in Clifton and there is actually a notice posted in the bathrooms that says it was NOT sold. It's just a rumor and they are aware of the rumor, but there is no truth to it, yada, yada, yada. Bottom line...it was NOT sold:) :) :)

...Thank God!!!!

As I was sipping a cold beverage with 007pouer and whataboutme on saturday at the surf club, I asked one of the main managers what was going on and if the 8' by 14' sign outside that read "THE RUMORS AREN'T TRUE, WE'LL BE BACK IN 2002" was a joke. His reply was the sign ids the truth and the SURF CLUB HAS NOT BEEN SOLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!:o :o :o :o

I have been saving up my allowance since age 4, I will be the new owner of Surf Club and will be making some drastic changes...

1. NO more house music, I will have Dog Voices and Big Orange Cone there doing 7 sets during the course of the day/night.

2. The bathrooms will have the internet and keyboards so you can post while you piss.

3. All women with implants will be denied entrance (there goes half the crowd)

Any other ideas just bring it to me...

-The Boss

Originally posted by thesandman

I have been saving up my allowance since age 4, I will be the new owner of Surf Club and will be making some drastic changes...

1. NO more house music, I will have Dog Voices and Big Orange Cone there doing 7 sets during the course of the day/night.

2. The bathrooms will have the internet and keyboards so you can post while you piss.

3. All women with implants will be denied entrance (there goes half the crowd)

Any other ideas just bring it to me...

-The Boss

And....JBR's:

4) buybacks, buybacks,buybacks

5) no spraying of DOM

6) friday happy hour similar to DJAI'S, like they did there circa 1998-1999

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

• 2 years later...