Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Twilo rents Limelight for After-Hours - TONIGHT!

Hey Everyone who is reading this.

Tonight is John Graham aka Quivver @ The Limelight and word from Limelight management is that TWILO has rented out Limelight for After-Hours from 4am on. Come check it out tonight, it should be hot!

Opening Music by: DAIN & S.T.A.R. from the 4 ELEMENTS.

Then JOHN GRAHAM AKA QUIVVER from TILT.

*STAR'S REDUCED GUESTLIST FOR TONIGHT*

(BEFORE CLUBBING)

CRAZYBYUL@JUNO.COM

with all the names you want to add to the reduced guestlist.

(WHEN YOU ARE AT THE CLUB)

ASK FOR *STAR'S GUESTLIST* to the guestlist girl.

Originally posted by 4elements

word from Limelight management is that TWILO has rented out Limelight for After-Hours from 4am on.

dude-

i totally support the big names when they come to LL, and always use your list (thanx), but you can't throw out a statement like that, and not expect to get drilled on it! dish out some details so people will continue to respect you & not think that you're just farting at the mouth.

initially, word said that you guys are opening til 1am, then quivver. if LL is staying open later, then who's picking up the slack; or who would be filling in the earlier open slot? & what the heck does the twilo name have to do with any of this???

That's true. My bad about bring that statement out. I just thought it was something interesting since Limelight and Twilo was Rivals before Twilo shutdown, also John Graham was a Resident @ Twilo and he is now a resident @ The Limelight. The news came to me as a surprise.

-I was spinning last night for a little bit and they know i've been promoting pretty hard for Limelight Saturdays and the management of Limelight said that we we're going to spin until 1am and then quivver the whole night. I'm really not sure if there will be a special dj or not for the after party, but I do know now that it will be staying open passed 5, especially because Limelight has been closing real early lately. I think this is pretty big news because I haven't stayed for a after-party @ Limelight for a while. The last time I remembered was Tiesto night. Alot of *surprising* news has been thrown at me. (Example - yesterday Keoki came to Limelight and spun the closing slot and I guess you can say I didn't get to spin my time slot, but it's all good.)

-I do apologize if this thread isn't important to you at all. I'm not here to talk shit out of my mouth. I am sharing what I was told from a pretty good source. I want everyone to have a good time if they are planning to come see John Graham tonight cuz I know I will. Just think as if there is a *surprise* after-party. :)

-Peace

well.....Im going to be there after my party at TWirl..so I aint going to be there till like 3:30 or so....ask Brian or Steve Tech to point out Andy(from the offices) next time they see me...I always stop in the booth when I get there...

Hope to met ya soon kiddd....

-Andy

me & stacychase are sitting here absolutely aching over this thread. twilo is closed and twilo "management" cannot host parties...if twilo is going to make a comeback, it will have to be in a legal and forthright manner, not in an underground hugh-hush way. please please do not tortue us this way. i still dream about twilo and cannot stand to be teased. unless of course you plan to deliver....