Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Junior Birthday Review?

Junior was absolutely sick! Best night I've had at Exit! We showed up way too early though, some of the people I was with couldn't make it past 10am. That kinda sucked but the night still rocked. The crowd was awesome, the music was amazing, the whole vibe in there was right on.

The door policy was interesting, they were "hand picking" people, even if you had tickets. But I think hand picking consisted of "you will have to stand on line to get in" or "come on in" Didn't see anyone actually get turned away.

The fighting dancers and trapeze shows were very cool. It's great to have that type of energy and entertainment back at Exit/Earth.

I heard rumors that they were open til 7pm. That is sweet!

All in all on fantastic night.

Party!

i don't really like junior's music but still made the best of it. i got to the club around 7 and it was packed i couldn't believe exit being so packed so late and after that i can't remember i think we left around 4:30, overall good night. those gay man gotta stop being to open cause they freak me out.

Let me start off by saying,

The closing of Twilo brought and end to the international talent coming to New York to enlighten us with there Musical Bliss (PVD, Sasha Digweed, Carl Cox and so on. Maybe Junior spinning at EARTH will attract this talent once again.

I only had the priveledge of hearing J.V spin once in VEGAS memorila day weekend. I went to Vegas thinking that Juniors nite would have been my best, I was wrong I don't know what happen bad clam at dinner, jet lagg but his set was garbage! Someone told me that he was angry that there were girls in the club that's nutz. I spent fifty bucks to hear garbage music from someone who is in a bad mood because there are chicks in the club c'mon are you serious! Listen I am not one of these Johnathon Pteres deisciples who goes to factory to hear pots and pans every weekend either. I just want to go out listen to good tunes that wont melt my brain for eight hours. I have to say that Tenaglia is probabally the only place I can go to do this it's just to bad I have work on Saturday and can't attend all the time.

Listen I know junior is sick DJ why would he be around for this long but lighten up.

Just speaking my mind

:D

Originally posted by dw

Girl hitting on a guy in a club? How often does that happen?

I think you would actually be surprised......

MarioNY, I agree, guys just kinda invite themsleves on girls. I loved Twilo Saturdays, partially because it was gay. Who cares one way or the other it's all about the music and the vibe.

Originally posted by snappy139

I have never seen so many gays in one place at the same time except for when I was in provincetown,ma in the cape. Music was cool though. Fabio - where you going to go on Saturday's?? Factory sounds like the alternative.

yep,Sounds like the Exit crowd will be going to Factory for now till they re-open.

and they won't come back either when it opens..that place is so big if you have one type of crowd go in it there it's crazy..5000 people and like 3500 is gay...and junior caters to that crowd..two more reasons why..they are giving straight guys a hard time at the door..and they are searching really hard...some of my friends had to take there shoes off..that is alittle extreme..who the fuck wants to go out and deal with that..

i think the factory will be better than ever with alot more girls too now..i know alot of my friends said they are done with exit..they would rather hear jp rip it up at the factory..i think world will be good too before after hours....i will still check out junior at exit with my girlfriendonce in a while....but we won't go to exit as much as we use too..