Clubplanet Nightlife Community

improving The LIMELIGHT............

i havent had time to ask the source yet, But what would u guys like to see get done to the limelight after John Bought it out.

i think its probaley the last "good" Venue left in this Dried up Town. and i would love to See NEW SOUND, some new DEcor, maybe a few new room's And the main floor needs a new lighting system, remember the old lighting system? something like that, but better. and the place needs New decor.

i think limelight can be hot again.....

well see

*me*

i def. agree with u 100%. LL needs new lights, new decor, and a good DJ. that place has so much potential to be a hot spot, im sure some of the people on this board remember how LL was back in 1996 right b4 it got shut down, it was complete insanity in side, but with the death of angel the book of that era was closed. but i really hope that John had some major plans for LL.....it has so much potential!........i guess that we will just ahve to wait and see.....peace:tongue:

Originally posted by pintu

The sound system has to go. Phazon is the key!

Also this might be asking to much but, once a month Sasha and Digweed would be great.

:eek:

pin2

na, place is to small for s&d..

they need to do the exit thang too... those who went to junya yesterday already know what kind of capabilities the place has.. i can't wait to check out the new party myself :)

i would love to see paul johnson and Danny do a Resident there, LOL

Hand Bag HOUSE!!!

but it does need some new rooms, and shit, and new sound and light's, i no kurfew is renting out the back part of the club on saturday's now, i think thats ok, id rather see them have the whole club, on a thursday, then split things up like that, it aint the size of the tunnel, soooo?

i dont no!...hope it gets hot again, anyone no when renovations will start up?

*me*

what about the crowd? I mean, in my opinion, nothing tops a rave at like 2am..... music is bangin'. But I have experienced the same type of music at twilo, factory, exit..... etc. Only there are people at these places (not all of you!) that look like they should be in a bar.

LL back in the day was OUR'S (those of u who were there know what i mean). All of the meat heads (sorry guys, but it is true), were beating someone up in a bar somewhere. ALL OF A SUDDEN, there is a huge explosion of prim and proper people attending the clubs, as well as the introduction of clubs that cater to this. I roll with it, no doubt. But I really miss the freedom of being comfortable at a club. I swear, I have been on this scene for about 7-8 years now, and I have NEVER experienced what went on in LL back in 94-96/97. Too many guys who want to impress with how big they are or how much $$ they throw around. WTF?! In my opinion, the club/rave scene was formed for people who were tired of main stream happenings. Look around.... this scene is so mainstream that it really hurts me to see what has happened with it.....

OK. Sorry for my rambleing. Back to the crowd question. Will it be a rave scene or a bar scene? Thanks!!

PS- please don't relpy to this with something like "u asshole" or "u don't know what you are talking about." What I have stated is 100% true. I watched it die....:(

Well i wouldnt call Disco2000 A rave? Thats just me,

But i Hear what your saying, But u kinda flow with the times.

Limelight was a club, filled with freaks, and clubber,s and ravers who were all there cause the drugs were flowing the music was going, and the crowd was a ONE OF A KIND, trust me, it was a one of a kind crowd, i was part of it's little cast of |Night Crawling Monster's.......and i miss those day's but shit changes.....and i dont think it will be a rave crowd, i dont like the raver's of today, with there tacky bead's and dance style that is like everyone else's...the glowsticks..the "hard house"

im sorry id rather Hear some Deap, drippy, House, than a constant Bang bang....

i do love jungle, but everyone tries to hard i think, in the rave scene, they try so hard to be different than the mainstream but in reality there's12-13 yr old,s wearing UFO's trying to be down, and going on about "all out sunshine" and how they have been partying for 3 years

3 years = 6 months

its kinda child like....and it seems like its the same 50 dj's every party u go to.. how many times can i see DJ Venom, and skylab 2000 again?

sorry im rambling, im just a old Fart....lol

*me*