Clubplanet Nightlife Community

The FINAL CHAPTER at EXIT!!!

kvanzile9

hey everybody im back...but when i came back from vacation this past week i received an e-mail which said.....IMAGINE presents THE FINAL CHAPTER of exit until it will be closed down!!! im not sure if this is true but i think THIS FRIDAY 8/31!!! is the last friday of exit until renovations:eek: :eek: if this has any truth then that is phat as hell cause i missed the last two weeks of exit from vacation!!!! so LAST OFFICIAL MEETUP THIS FRIDAY 8/31 will go down!!!!! let me know WHO IS DOWN!!!

and also when i missed exit the last two weeks there was a death there of a kid from pequannock,nj which is the town right next to mine:( :( i didn't know him that well but he used to play football on their team.....and as of right now they dont know the cause of death, and right now it doesn't look like an E related death, but we will find out soon!!! prayers to his family and friends:)

FINAL CHAPTER OF EXIT UNTIL RENOVATIONS!!! 8/31!!!!

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

kyle calm yourself down

exit will be closing down on sept 3rd, right after the teen night

oh and that death at exit....there was a big dsicussion on sicktrackz as well as on this board

something about he took like 5 pills in 2 hours...

the article in the paper said something about coke too...

ok my bad bigpoppanils....i was just pissed cause i thought i missed the last exit friday for a while.......i have a reliable source that says

EXIT IS CLOSED SEPT 4TH UNTIL SEPT 29TH OR SO!!!!

so i hope i see peeps there this friday for the last REAL EXIT FRIDAY FOR A LONG TIME!!! WHO WANTS A MEETUP???

KYLE:eek: :tongue:

Originally posted by bigart

Im going on Vacation, this is sad i rather go to exit than Florida, hah , hmm, are there any Hot clubs Down in Florida??

maybe ill check some out , im going to Daytona Beach or some shit like that..

i went down to miami for spring break. crobar in miami was a lot of fun. plus they had soundfactory flyers in the bathroom. same owners/promoting teams???

:D:eek:

thats what im sayin its the last REAL FRIDAY PARTY at exit...so i think its goin to be out of control....a bunch of friends who went to school already are comin back for it and i know a whole other bunch of people going.....kimberlyco me and a bunch of friends will be there so thats why maybe there could be a meetup??? but anyways everybody should try and make it cause it should be a phat night if its the last one for a while!!! come one come all!!

laterz

kyle:eek: :tongue:

ok since this is the last friday at exit cause teen night sucks!!! a meetup is goin down....a good time is always around 2 or 3 but we need a location....usually right behind the dj booth but ill set one up!!! and kimberlyco....i always wear the same kinda outfit.....i wear....BLACK TANK TOP...BLACK PANTS....BLACK SHOES....!!! u cant miss me dont worry about it!!!! but bigwill and bigpoppa better see u both there....how about anybody else??

laterz all

kyle:eek: