Clubplanet Nightlife Community

The FINAL CHAPTER at EXIT!!!

kvanzile9

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

how can u not go to exit for the last friday for a month!!! u just got too its a must!!! justin your not comin man whats up with that?? just kiddin bro.....anyways ok the meetup will be at 1:00 by the dj booth!!! if thats cool with everyone let me know....if not we can make it 2:00 by the cage by the dj booth whatever is better just let me know......3 days and countin doubtness dont miss out!!! ok laterz

kyle:tongue:

IS EXIT CLOSING DOWN FOR RENOVATION? BCUZ MY FRIEND TOLD ME ABOUT CLUB EARTH AGAIN... ? HE SED ITS GUNNA BE CHANGED AFTER TEEN NIGHT... BUT I REALLY DIDNT BELIEVE HIM... ANY INFO ON THIS? CUZ I AM PRETTY SURE THAT EARTH WAS JUST A PARTY'S NAME AT EXIT... THANX SeXtAcY911!!

EARTH begins September 29th, 2001. It is the name of the Saturday Venue...not of the party but of the space itself. It can be Exit on the other days of the week it operates, but when Junior moves in it is Earth. For more info. on EARTH look for bright Orange 12" advertisements to be distributed in the Very Near Future...see everyone on the 29th!!

i'm definitely down for Exit and a CP meetup this fri!

had a lot of good memories at this place and i'm going to miss it a lot! but i do think it's time to move on.

so, 1am behind the dj booth? i'll be there! here's what i'll be wearing:

black hair, eyes, mouth, nose and ears :laugh:

haha, nah just look out for asian guy with glasses.

see you all there!!

ok everybody 1 a.m. behind draper's booth!!! this is a definate!!! i know bigpoppanils but not the rest of you....vamptrix76....come to the meetup at 1 a.m the more the merrier!!!.......but again im wearin:

black tank, black pants, black shoes....black top to bottom!!!

and yes when exit reopens the Saturday Party is only called Earth!!! not the whole place!!! so dont worry its exit for 6 days of the week!!!:tongue: and yes sextacy911 exit is closing down Sept 4th until the 29th for renovations....where they are changing the dj booth, sound system, etc!!!.......this friday is the last friday.....Sept 2nd is a big party and the 3rd is a teen night!!! so now its down to two days...and im out....laterz

kyle :eek:

there ya go doubtness...you just have to go...lmao....and kimberlyco the dj booth is on the second floor its very easy to find once u get in so dont worry......two days left i cant wait....it better be a bangin night or else ill be pissed!!! laterz all

kyle:tongue: