Clubplanet Nightlife Community

SILENTE (and maybe peeps)

scratchapella

Fuck yeah we're meeting up for howells!! :) Rob (pfloyd40) is down to hang as well. When are you getting to NYC? Maybe we can all hookup before going in?

No idea who's opening...

btw - did you see the FREE Crystal Method/Fatboy Slim show on the 4th?? FREE????

So what's this I read???? The Chicago crew is hitting NYC?? I need to keep myself up to date with current affairs. I was actually thinking about heading down there this weekend for Timo Maas, what day are you all gettign down there? Let me know the details, I would be very interested in possibly catching up with you guys.

B2B, you get the passport situation straightened out or what?

Holy shit, it's a regular party in NYC this weekend!!! Bmitch, I don't know about everyone else, but I can't afford more than one outing this weekend - sooooo I'll be at Howells. You should try to get your bootie in there - it's guaranteed to be awesome. :grin:

also, friday night at the wetlands is 'the new deal'

a live, three piece band that plays progressive/break beat house

they are sick

check it out at thenewdeal.ca or sound-and-light.com

creamfields? who the fuck needs creamfields - i haven't seen a line up like this since idunnowhen

Originally posted by kimberlyco

Where is he at david??? I need all the 411 I can get!

So your not going to NYC this weekend or are you?

He is at Vinyl, always is. Massive 14 hour set's! Howells is great but if you havn't seen Tenaglia when he is at home, you havn't lived;)

Bloody hell i could hit NY as well this weekend, but i have to work. Peeps, could i stay on your floor?

Originally posted by back2basics-

Bloody hell i could hit NY as well this weekend, but i have to work. Peeps, could i stay on your floor?

Oh, fuck work, b2b!! C'mon...timo maas, danny howells, that live thing peeps was talking about, FREE Crystal Method/Fatboy Slim...it'll be 100x better than working. :grin:

Originally posted by back2basics-

david - if you show up for this weekend, I'LL SLEEP ON THE FLOOR and you can have my bed

scratch - what's up with "and maybe peeps" crap? i have a fragile ego, you know...:tongue:

Originally posted by peeps

scratch - what's up with "and maybe peeps" crap? i have a fragile ego, you know...:tongue:

Be nice, peeps - scratch is cool. She just wasn't sure if you'd want to come with us.

I'm the meanie, remember? :grin: (btw - did you get my pm? It made me giggle)

I regret to say I've never seen Tenaglia. Actually, I might have seen him at Tunnel quite awhile back but I didn't know who the DJ was and if it was him I wouldn't have recognized his name because I didn't know him yet. I know I had a good time though.

If I could get some details about what everyone is doing, where they are staying, stuff like that it would be very helpful, and maybe someone could IM me some contact info. I have a feeling I won't know if I'm going until the day of.