Clubplanet Nightlife Community

SILENTE (and maybe peeps)

scratchapella

Sorry PEEPS! Didn't know whether you were going to be down w/ us toddlers. :tongue:

Yay! meetup! I'm gonna be staying either in the Village or Harlem. . .depending on my friends. SILente- you're not coming to centrofly this saturday, oh wait. . .ok ok hold on, i've got an addrses for you that'll help. . .chekck yo pms.

i've never been to vinly, sosettting up a meetup place will be up to y'all. But for Saturday, i'm down w/meeting up inside Pinky's (Centrofly), it'll be less crowded. . .

sorry if this didn't make any sense at all, free basing again

Yeah...this kiddo's extra-broke at the moment (like, probably shouldn't even spend the $25 for howells, but she's gonna anyway) so she won't be at Timo Maas.

However (enough with the 3rd person), I was thinkin we could arrange a little get-together preparty ala david's place in Chicago. I don't know what's around vinyl that would be appropriate, but maybe some of the NYC heads (PEEPS!! WHERE ARE YOU??) do.

I'll pm you my number as soon as I get it - we dont' get any phone info til we register (pain in my ass).

Originally posted by silente

I don't know what's around vinyl that would be appropriate, but maybe some of the NYC heads (PEEPS!! WHERE ARE YOU??) do.

i know what's around vinyl. my place, for starters.

i don't really plan on heading into vinyl until later, though. like after 3 am, though i could easily be convinced otherwise.

i'm all about winging it. i'll be getting back into town sometime on sunday afternoon. but if i *had* to make a plan it'd would go a little sumtin' like dis - maybe crash out for a bit, then pull a stella and get my groove on sometime 'round midnightish...

Originally posted by peeps

i know what's around vinyl. my place, for starters.

i don't really plan on heading into vinyl until later, though. like after 3 am, though i could easily be convinced otherwise.

i'm all about winging it. i'll be getting back into town sometime on sunday afternoon. but if i *had* to make a plan it'd would go a little sumtin' like dis - maybe crash out for a bit, then pull a stella and get my groove on sometime 'round midnightish...

Dat plan sounds cool to me (that is, if you're cool with having a loudmouth redhead around your place). :)

And b2b - you are the LAST person that should be calling ANYONE a lush. (Except maybe brent...)