Clubplanet Nightlife Community

introducing myself

Hey sweetie!

Dix Hills NY eh? I'm from Huntington, and I hope you are ready to party 'cause you and I have to meet up! :) I am working as an independent promoter this year so I'll have my pick of a lot of awesome parties, you should def. join me for a few! (comps of course). How's UMD? PM me whenever you want to go out :D (it's so nice to have another NY native on the board! hehehehe)

p.s. Watch out for PGiddy 'cause he's a real nutbag ;)

hey vixen, UMD is great, well for now, maybe that'll change once classes start on wed. Mad parties and shit so far, enough weed to last a while, so i'm having a good time. We should def meet up at a DC club, what clubs are really good in DC that I could hear some really good House/Trance and really good (twilo) DJ's. I heard about Buzz, but it's 19 and over, and i'm 18 till Dec. 29 unless I could get a good fake id. Would you -be able to help me do that?

Originally posted by ecstatichigh

hey vixen, UMD is great, well for now, maybe that'll change once classes start on wed. Mad parties and shit so far, enough weed to last a while, so i'm having a good time. We should def meet up at a DC club, what clubs are really good in DC that I could hear some really good House/Trance and really good (twilo) DJ's. I heard about Buzz, but it's 19 and over, and i'm 18 till Dec. 29 unless I could get a good fake id. Would you -be able to help me do that?

Ahhh, a Twiloite :)! Most of us on the DC board have been to Twilo numerous times, so we're on the same page with regards to music.

Buzz is definitely the next best thing, and I believe its 18 and over now (the age limit changed). You can check out the website at www.buzzdc.com

This Friday...Tall Paul, Dave Ralph, Alex Whalen

Sept 7 - Anthony Pappa & John Creamer

etc..

Ahhh!! Vixen you are from huntington? Two of my roommates are from there... I go to Loyola college in b-more and everyone that goes there is from NY and esp from LI... me, Im just a maryland-er but I love NYers... seriously, I feel like i am one from living with 3 of em for months... anyways just thought it was cool that you lived there and they lived there and uhhh... ya know? Im a nerd what can i say... hahahhaa and Im bored as shit at work!

Originally posted by bugoutgirl

Ahhh!! Vixen you are from huntington? Two of my roommates are from there... I go to Loyola college in b-more and everyone that goes there is from NY and esp from LI... me, Im just a maryland-er but I love NYers... seriously, I feel like i am one from living with 3 of em for months... anyways just thought it was cool that you lived there and they lived there and uhhh... ya know? Im a nerd what can i say... hahahhaa and Im bored as shit at work!

my junior year there, i lived with 7 new yorkers in one of those 8 persons in wynnewood...try that for nyc overload.. :D

Originally posted by superfli

my junior year there, i lived with 7 new yorkers in one of those 8 persons in wynnewood...try that for nyc overload.. :D

LOL superfli!! You know exactly how I feel...

I saw my room yesterday.. 506 guilford, its so nice! It's 6 of us, 4 NYers, 1 mass girl, and me

Can't wait to go back and yet Im so not looking forward to class... :mad::(

Im sorry but i have to get this out. My time at maryland could be MUCH better. See i was put in a scholars dorm, but i'm not accually a scholar, so it SUCKS. My dorm is full of a bunch of dooshbags!!!!! They never go out, they play their playstatsion all day and study every night. and the girls in this dorm are the ugliest girls ive ever seen. I aven't met too many cool guys, so far most of the friends ive made are girls, although last night i did chill with a frat in their house and they were all pretty fuckin cool guys and the girls there were accually decent looking. So there i got it.

AND also, since i went out last night till 4:30 in the morning, i FUCKED UP SOO BAD. I had a class 9:30 this morning, i'm suirprised i accually made it, well i slept through the whole class, then went back to my dorm and went back to sleep, woke up and realized that my next class had already started so i fuckin missed that, i was starving so i decided to go eat instead.

So WHAT AM I DOING GUYS< I"M FUCKING UP ALREADY HELP ME