Clubplanet Nightlife Community

DT meetup @ Space

digital7

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

peeps, the time is here! DT the floor destroyer has arrived .. troops, basically the meetup will be in the rear left speaker in the blue room at 2:30am, Im pretty much going to stay around that area most of the time so you'll be able to catch me there... should you encounter any problems, just look inside the speaker cabinet!!! :laugh: see you guys there!

danny

I too will be there around 12 or so.

Just look for my wife with the purple braided hair.

You won't be able to miss her.

Damn, I feel like a little kid on christmas eve!

or like a 16yr old about to lose his (DT) virginity.

After the CP build up he better not suck

:D

Dig,

Today I sit here totaly depressed. Besides having to work. It sounds like I missed the night out of the year, after looking forward to it for weeks.

Due to an unbeleivable situation (read wife and friends draged me to Victor Calderone) I was forced to miss the CP meet up and DT :cry:

I know how unforgivable this sounds, but I am still married today and have a place to sleep :)

But I am heartened that everone had a good time and represented the CP family well.

BTW Victor was actually awesome, but despite having been to a couple Sundays at Crobar, this Sunday was just a little too intense for me. (I was one of about 10 straight guys in the

whole place, and you couldn't even breath it was so crowded!)

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Shroomy! damn, you didnt miss out on much ... hehe, just the best set I've ever heard in my entire life time! .. but I understand, atleast u still have a place to sleep and someone to sleep next too! .. sounds like you had the time of your life, I know I did! ;) .. for the next one shroomy! dont miss out .. laterz