Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Off Topic..Best Bathroom???

xtotaleclipsex

exit~no way....tunnel is gross too!! umm...factory~nope! i feel like someone is always standing right outside the stall at factory waiting for u lookin thru the crack to see if anyone is inside! lol...i think its cause they are!! i'm not really a big fan a br's in clubs! but when u gotta go u gotta go!!!! ~~~>i can't believe how gross some people are...even in the all girls bathrooms!! come on ladies!!

LimeLight... and this place its not a club but it still has fatty bathrooms Bar84, its the fattest shit. You walk into a clear stall close the door and then with in seconds the clear glass PsssssfffffffTTT!! ! fills up with smoke and you go make pee pee or # 2 then you open the door and it clears out the chamber ready for the next unexpecting person to enjoy...

exit and tunnel the worst... along with almost any college bar...

Eeeeew!!! horrible...

i dunno about the best.. but the worst was OHM... i feel like im pissing in a barn or some shit... i dunno about the girls.. but for the guys there was like a pan for you to piss on... 6 guys at a time... if you can squeeze into the space provided... no flushed..... well thats what i remember...

Originally posted by atomicapples

i dunno about the best.. but the worst was OHM... i feel like im pissing in a barn or some shit... i dunno about the girls.. but for the guys there was like a pan for you to piss on... 6 guys at a time... if you can squeeze into the space provided... no flushed..... well thats what i remember...

thats true about ohm...everyone just pisses into a bathtub...

i def agree wit LL... very clean and the bathrooms are a decent size.... and i like SF bathrooms cuz me and my bf can go pee together and not worry about losin each other... thats happened in exit when the bouncers dont let u chill outside the bathrooms to wait for people...

Originally posted by roxxy0131

FUN has the best, a mirror on the wall that lets you look into the mens room on the other side of the wall! Anyone else been there?

Yeah, I would have to say it's either Fun (I love those little tv screens near the sinks) or Limelight (some cool designs).

This has nothing to do with Club Bathrooms...

But at my job, and everyother place I've worked at when you go into the bathroom there is extreme silence... Nah I dont have a problem with this until the silence is broken but what seems to be a mat of fireworks or even a horse neighing... ( believe you me its funny as hell,but its awkward as fuck when the fella come out of the stall and youre standing there looking at him in amazement that this lil man was capable of creating such a sonic boom... ) and sometimes nauseating... Anyway what Im saying is why dont the play some some light music in there or have news on or something anything.

lol...... i agree with dg... when i was working in jersey... my and my other technical coworkers we used to make farting noises when some guy is in there.. the fucked up part of the whole thing is... im guessing they need better vents or some shit.. but the whole fucking roooom would smell.. i would come out gagging and chocking... but if i had to take a shit... i would know where to go... i would go to the the bathroom in the gym of the company and do it there... there is like no one there... nice a quiet... no one to disturb you...

I say palladium. They got the sickest bathrooms. Perfectly lit. Not to bright not to dark. Light at the right places sink and toilets ans stalls. I feel like im in a five star restaraunt or something. Second best I say SF. Nice bathroom to. I like it cuz its cool in there and always love the co-ed bathrooms

Originally posted by atomicapples

lol...... i agree with dg... when i was working in jersey... my and my other technical coworkers we used to make farting noises when some guy is in there.. the fucked up part of the whole thing is... im guessing they need better vents or some shit.. but the whole fucking roooom would smell.. i would come out gagging and chocking... but if i had to take a shit... i would know where to go... i would go to the the bathroom in the gym of the company and do it there... there is like no one there... nice a quiet... no one to disturb you...

That's gotta be a guy thing. :laugh: :laugh:

Originally posted by xtotaleclipsex

Yeah I'd agree with that..nver saw any girls doing that in any bathroom. Only thing I have been thinkin of are the bathrooms at my dorm. That is going to suck so much

My dorm bathrooms weren't actually that bad.....I was surprised.