Clubplanet Nightlife Community

My friend is on the Intensive care @ the hospital after Exit this Saturday

It is unknown what she took and is she unable to speak or explain what she took.She has never taken any drugs in her 23 years of age, it's sad but we believe that she took a bad pill . We wish knew if there's a bad batch pills going around

Originally posted by dolik

that's horrible bro. just goes to show that you never know what you could be taking, even if it's just one pill. we can never be too careful...i hope your friend gets better.

Yeah, it's bad even for a first timer. And i told her many times not to take anything, because something kept telling me to tell her not to take anything ,That's to show that you should not buy or take things from xtrangers

Originally posted by ggfella4

sorry to hear that,its always sad when something bad happens to someone who seems to be a good person..... hope your friend gets better.

peace out

gianni

Me and another of her friend went to the hospital tonight, and the nurses told us that there is no brain damage and should wake up in few days, all we saw that she is sleeping and moving once in wile. Sounds like to me that will not remember what happened before

I'm so sorry...that's just horrible. Please, please, please girls (and guys), be careful out there. Take care of yourselves and each other - know what and who you're dealing with, and just don't over do it. Moderation! Always - and caution. This is supposed to be fun, remember??? Not life-threatening.

I'm certainly not advocating drug use here, but if you are going to use, go to dancesafe.org and for a donation of $20, they'll send you a test kit. It screens for certain foreign substances and is at least a precaution against SOME of the dangers.

Moderation, everyone - please!

Originally posted by djfabioc

It is unknown what she took and is she unable to speak or explain what she took.She has never taken any drugs in her 23 years of age, it's sad but we believe that she took a bad pill . We wish knew if there's a bad batch pills going around

their must be a bad batch of pills a kid died friday at exit from pills and a kid died at a house in jersey from x also

Originally posted by trewguy

their must be a bad batch of pills a kid died friday at exit from pills and a kid died at a house in jersey from x also

And the saddest thing about all of this is that all the government is going to do is blame x and increase the penalties, while kids will still be out on the streets dying taking pills of god knows what which some guy made up in his basement.

Originally posted by ish1313

And the saddest thing about all of this is that all the government is going to do is blame x and increase the penalties, while kids will still be out on the streets dying taking pills of god knows what which some guy made up in his basement.

Doesntthe government give out warnings about bad pills. I only know that the federal drug centers n Germany test pills regularly (confiscated ones) and look if there is something bad in there. Aint there anything like that in the US.

if you go visit her again, make sure you hold her hand and talk to her a lot in a soothing, encouraging tone. that's supposed to help people who are in a coma or unconscious. she's probably aware of her surroundings to some degree and knowing there are people around who love her will be a big help.

Here is the update, one of her best friend's just called me and told me that this morning she woke up and realized that she was in the hospital. She started to talk and asked what hapened.

Also said that she was ungry, the doctors said that she will be out of the hospital no later then friday. I'll find more later and keep u all updated later

Thank you all and be carefull...

the goverment here does not publish drug test results - at least not in any place that is easily accessible. in fact, they forbid quantity testing (ie to see how much of each particular element/compound is in a pill). it is part of the policy of thinking that they can stop drugs by hiding information instead of by allowing those who choose to do them to make informed descisions about what goes into their body.

many websites do post pill testing results. aside from dancesafe, bluelight.nu also has a message board with each pill they've tested so that people can post their experiences. it is still not "safe" by any means, but it is what we have.

until then, give your friend my best wishes for a speedy recovery, lots of love and light.

Originally posted by dialectics

the goverment here does not publish drug test results - at least not in any place that is easily accessible. in fact, they forbid quantity testing (ie to see how much of each particular element/compound is in a pill). it is part of the policy of thinking that they can stop drugs by hiding information instead of by allowing those who choose to do them to make informed descisions about what goes into their body.

many websites do post pill testing results. aside from dancesafe, bluelight.nu also has a message board with each pill they've tested so that people can post their experiences. it is still not "safe" by any means, but it is what we have.

until then, give your friend my best wishes for a speedy recovery, lots of love and light.

Thank, i'll print this post and i'll give to her at the hospital to show her that people still care about each other in this world.

But unfortunelly there's some sick people that makes substances and problably know that these substances are bad and can kill people but they still sell them.

Thanks

I believe there is a certain type of pill called PM ... not sure exactly the name - something like that ... it can be deadly

looks like X apparently and supposed to have the same feel until later on it smacks you hard

be very careful out there....... sober is the way to go

Originally posted by djfabioc

Here is the update, one of her best friend's just called me and told me that this morning she woke up and realized that she was in the hospital. She started to talk and asked what hapened.

Also said that she was ungry, the doctors said that she will be out of the hospital no later then friday. I'll find more later and keep u all updated later

Thank you all and be carefull...

that's great news!!! :)

Sorry to hear what happened to your frend.. =(

But this shows to ALWAYS test your pills... There is soo much shit besides the drug you are thinking you are gettin in the e family (mdma,mdme,mda).. U got pma, dxm, ect that you don't want or other things people try to pull off as E. .Also it could be maybe not the type of drug for her.

Bluelight.nu is defiantly the best drug broard online.(represent) But besides that its only the governments fault that the piulls ahd pma in them. If mdma was legal there would be no such thing as a bad pill. And there would be no risk in buying bad pills cuase they would all have ingredients u know about. The pill your friend took was not mdma. It could have been PMA, or a research chem ie 2-ct-7. Sorry what happened to your friend hope she makes a full recovery.