Clubplanet Nightlife Community

favorite type of blunt??

Originally posted by phuturephunk

I'm not really a blunt afficionado, but I did get kinda scientific on it back south . . I made this contraption that I used to roll blunts. It has support stands and a crossbar (email me if you want more detail). It allowed me to work from the very core out . . which was usefull cause you could get cylanders of different weed wrapped around the core and it would draw like magic cause the hole would form a channel through the center of the blunt. The largest one I ever made used 3 z's , needless to say it took a WHILE to smoke.

If I'm gonna roll a blunt, I'll usually buy a 7 or 8 dollar cigar, or at least one that has leaves throughout (not that shake shit).

damn we gotta blaze this 3 Z el.......yo Exodust & I are from westchester- P-ville and Dobbs Ferry, we gotta get up on a cypher.....

Originally posted by charrails

damn we gotta blaze this 3 Z el.......yo Exodust & I are from westchester- P-ville and Dobbs Ferry, we gotta get up on a cypher.....

come on my name ain't skip let me get down on the cypha too. I mean i am on long island until next monday when i head back to good old fairfield ct. so lets get the chronic meetup goin so we can get the blizzy locked on the stizzy...

Originally posted by blaznny

come on my name ain't skip let me get down on the cypha too. I mean i am on long island until next monday when i head back to good old fairfield ct. so lets get the chronic meetup goin so we can get the blizzy locked on the stizzy...

Yo Skip!!!

...Hell Yeah, we're gonna be partied out after this weekend - so a blunt will be in order! :smoke::screwy: