Clubplanet Nightlife Community

dancing style...

how do u get down? Go nucking futs or slow..... do u chill or get into the fucking circle and represent?

AND-

how has the style changed? I'm a product of the old LL and raves from 2-3 years ago.....

Has it changed? I heard it is pretty different then from what it use to be....

Hard to explain, i know, but I want to see if someone can splain'

Thanks!!;)

I hate glowsticks.. I have guys come up to me why aint u using glowsticks,how can u not rave without glowsticks..All I do is laugh..my dancing style.. well I use not dance at all , cause I thought everybody was watching me ;) But when I started I started with jungle, and people was telling me I got good moves that I combined with my gymnastics actually.. ;) Now u see me tearing up the dancefloors now to house,and anything hard.. =0~ Who wants to battle ;)~ and I give lapdances to special guys ;)

Just go out there a do whatever I feel like doing at the moment.

Sometimes go nuts, sometime just the slow movement, sometime shakin' my booty...

Kinda wish peeps liked my dancing, cause I'd probably join the circles and represent, but it appears that no one does, so I just do my thang...

Glowstick or photon optional

:cool:

Originally posted by princesslolita

I hate glowsticks.. I have guys come up to me why aint u using glowsticks,how can u not rave without glowsticks..All I do is laugh..my dancing style.. well I use not dance at all , cause I thought everybody was watching me ;) But when I started I started with jungle, and people was telling me I got good moves that I combined with my gymnastics actually.. ;) Now u see me tearing up the dancefloors now to house,and anything hard.. =0~ Who wants to battle ;)~ and I give lapdances to special guys ;)

Do u give lapdances to special girls?;)

What's wrong with them?

Played out?..

Please..

Dancing with sticks isn't a fassion statement guys.

It's just another way to channel the music through your own thing!

THAT'S what's beautifull about getting lost in the music..

You should be able be an INDIVIDUAL and do whatever the fuck you want with the sounds.

Dancing shouldn't be about what's IN at the moment.

Sometimes I just sway with my eyesclosewd..

sometimes I do the mugwump stomp..

and YES if I see a kid with sticks and I feel the need I ask to borrow them..

I DO WHATEVER FEEEEELS GOOD!

On the dance floor it's all about ME being the music..

I could care less about anyone's opinion when I'm on that holy ground with the DJ

Hey, sign me up for one of those lap dances as well...hehe

Anyhow, I dance however I feel that nite. If I feel like going nuts (which is usually the case) I go nuts (w/ and w/o glowstix). If I feel more like slowly groovin' then I do that. Sometimes I just chill somewhere and enjoy the tunes the DJ is laying upon me....

My dancing style is what ever mood I'm in. Like if i feel all mellowed out tired. I would just chill and bob my head. If I feel energetic i would just go crazy jump up and down. Other times I'm in the mood to play wit glowsticks.

Originally posted by xtcgirlie

Do u give lapdances to special girls?;)

:jawdrop: :jawdrop: :jawdrop:

For once I have nothing to say...lol

And on an unrelated topic...:laugh:

I normally dance through my hips.

I dance fast to slow songs.

and slow to hard ones.

I just let everything go.

:flame:

"The world would be a better place if everyone was gay."

"How about a country of lesbians....and a small island for the gays."

"Yeah....that would work too."

I used to get open in the circle very often, but I don't have the energy to dance my ass of like I used to. I find myself drinking more than often now, and it tires me out. I don't have the stamina for that shit like I once did. But when I do get the urge, it's usually either at CPI saturday or SF saturday. If at SF, I get open in the basement to Cleveland's wickedness, and make my own space. But I only do so for a minute or so, then I need alot of water. At CPI, I get open right under the dj booth. The floor is always wet with water or some shit. The carpet like material is easier for me to dance on. I get open there as well.