Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Denny at factory on friday

Originally posted by saynotodrama

EXCUSE ME?? HOPE??? :tongue: I think you will ABSOLUTELY be there!!! :goofy:

Just so long as whatever is wrong w/my car is under warranty I will ABSOLUTELY be there...if not, then I'm not so sure :(

Cross your fingers for me.....:spin:

Just so you know its a lot diff. on a Fri. w/ the younger crowd, I went a month ago or so on a Fri. for Ojeda.... It was fun but nothing like Sat. nights... as long as you go with your friends and like the music you will still have fun....

Now that I think of it I lit a J up on the dance floor and all these Teeny Bopers were trying to grub a hit, I always share but I don't like to contribute to kids who can't "just say no."

"Tough, you don't know what tough is, my high school football team they were tough, after they sacked the quaterback..... they went after his family..."

Rodney Dangerfield in Back To School

Chris

Hmmm, I may actually go check S.F. out since I wont be headed down shore til either sat or sunday. If hes on from 11-4 that can still be considered a mellow night for me up north instead of going to some local yocal lame-o hangout. I may drop in...