Clubplanet Nightlife Community

????? for da ladies out there....do u prefer shirts on or off for guys while...

So glad this was asked so we girls can once and for all let you boys know how much we DON"T want you takin off your shirts. If your doing it to impress us, please don't. ANd if you want to cause you're hot and sweaty- TOO BAD. Sharing your stinkyness is just gross and rude.

Ok, not for nothing but why do you all pull my dick like this? I understand this is a meesageboard and we all like to maintain classy image but you are all full of shit. Let's get some facts straight here. I have danced wit many a girl and that is a fact. What is also fact at least 82.987 % of these bimbos ripped me shirt off just so they can molest my hairless chest to the beats of Reggaue. Why the charade? You are who you are and we are all horny animals by nature. Whether in club or at home we are primates with primitive instincts. And what is this 'nasty smell' rhetoric? Sweet musk I tell you. And for you skinny dudes? Hit the gym, lay off the Big Macs and you too can be like me.

Originally posted by sexxybabyd

ON!!!!

i cant stand when a guy who has his shirt off bump next to me and all his sweat just rubbed all over my skin its the most discusting feeling ever........ughhhh:puke:

Got to agree with you. That is one of the worst feelings. A tank top or something which might be cooler to wear (ince it does get hot) is fine but keep shirts on.

Originally posted by bungee

Ok, not for nothing but why do you all pull my dick like this? I understand this is a meesageboard and we all like to maintain classy image but you are all full of shit. Let's get some facts straight here. I have danced wit many a girl and that is a fact. What is also fact at least 82.987 % of these bimbos ripped me shirt off just so they can molest my hairless chest to the beats of Reggaue. Why the charade? You are who you are and we are all horny animals by nature. Whether in club or at home we are primates with primitive instincts. And what is this 'nasty smell' rhetoric? Sweet musk I tell you. And for you skinny dudes? Hit the gym, lay off the Big Macs and you too can be like me.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: You are kidding right...

yea its cool to have a hot body guys... but there really is no need to show off in clubs without shirts on.... to me, its a turnoff, and its obvious by this thread that im not the only one who thinks so.... its one thing to be confident with urself <which IS sexy> but its a completely different thing to be cocky and walk around the clubs like ur god cuz u have a muscular body. get over urself.

Originally posted by bungee

And for you skinny dudes? Hit the gym, lay off the Big Macs and you too can be like me.

OH BOY! IVE ALWAYS WANTED TO BE LIKE YOU! (AND EVERY OTHER DEGO/GUIDO/WAP IN THE CLUBS)

:laugh:

BUT SERIOUSLY I DONT WANT TO BE LIKE YOU. I'M REALLY NOT INTO THE WHOLE GETTING-GAY-WITH-KIDS THING. I'M NOT INTO BEASTIALITY EITHER. :SIGH:;)

Originally posted by bigpoppanils

OH BOY! IVE ALWAYS WANTED TO BE LIKE YOU! (AND EVERY OTHER DEGO/GUIDO/WAP IN THE CLUBS)

:laugh:

BUT SERIOUSLY I DONT WANT TO BE LIKE YOU. I'M REALLY NOT INTO THE WHOLE GETTING-GAY-WITH-KIDS THING. I'M NOT INTO BEASTIALITY EITHER. :SIGH:;)

Not what you told me last night BIGpoppy.