Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Glowsticks..photons...lights etc....is it in or has it passed its time???

Originally posted by Rad_Z

Umm, DO you really care that much into how you look at a club?

MAybe you just go for the pickup scence? If yea then sorry, i guess you really do concentrate on how good or glamorous you look at a club.

If ppl wanna shine lights in their faces, who cares how they look as long as their enjoying themselves.

Man, people should really stop showing off in clubs and parties and stop looking so much at what other ppl do.

Rad_

spare me the lecture!! i was simply saying how i felt.....and yes i do care what i look like when i go out!! sorry we can't all be as down to earth and deep as u!! please....just because i said people look stupid doing that does not classify me as a show-off!! i simply think that people look like crackheads when they do that!!! no-offense to anyone!~but u gotta agree~it is such a stereotypical e'd up club scenerio!!! and if u r enjoying that then GO FOR IT!!! to each his own

Photon Lights Rock! I used to be glow sticks person but past year or so the photons are kicking my ass. I love doing shows for people but, a lot of time some kid is like can I buy them and I am like no way dude. I need my lights!

PIN2

:blown:

Rad_Z I would have tend to agree with you..Shit The hole reason of going out and etc is to have fun and release any stress you might have... also I do try to dress up and etc.. because I do care how I look in that manner,,Also I dont let just anyone shine a light in my face...not many people know how to use there hand and body when they tear shit up ...

Originally posted by legend38

Robin has bugged me out a few times, he's the man with the photons!!

aiight Larry, thanx! :D There are so many awsome people around, so I dunno if I'm "the man," but thanx! hehe I'll bug you out when we go see Hex on the 14th.

:eek: :eek: :eek:

i think it's only just begun

the real problem is that the Style in which they are used

is SO DONE. yo, limelight oldskoolers, stop trying to

teach all your friends how to be JUST LIKE YOU!!!

let them discover their own goddamn form of expression.

me?

i am a scoliosis survivor,

so i'm stuck w/ arms long enough

for how tall i'm Supposed to be - 5'8"

- except i'm 4'10"... so you better

Believe i'm making some huge glowstick

rhythm circles and shit. oh jeah.