Clubplanet Nightlife Community

*if Your Sexy And You Know It Clap Your Hands*

Originally posted by sexxybabyd

is it good to have self confidence? some people think its a form of being conceited but you can think that you look good without being conceited right? what do you think?

I have self confidence. I don't think that I am really hot or anything, but I think I'm good looking. About a year or 2 ago, if you asked me, I would say I was ugly cause I had no self esteem what so ever. So, *Clap* *Clap* :D

Hmmmm, well, yeah I think I'm a pretty good looking person. lol Its weird some days I'll look in the mirror and be like omggg i look good today, and then there'll be those other times when im like how the fuck do I show my face in publlic!!!! haha

:tongue:

I totally agree with that I am not conceited I am just confidant, theres a big difference when you know you look good you just know and have confidance in yourself but when you go around complimenting yourslef always and saying how your just the bomb is being conceited! See I know I look good and people agree but when you don't flaunt it you get more compliments and respect rather then rude comments and people talking behind your back!

Originally posted by sexxybabyd

is it good to have self confidence? some people think its a form of being conceited but you can think that you look good without being conceited right? what do you think?

Attitude is a state of mind. If you think you are sexy, intelligent, fun, etc, etc., etc., then you probably are. People build up other people confidence by giving them compliments.

Originally posted by court877

You should u sexy thing

I agree, it's good to have some self confidence, just not to an extreme

:) You're the best babe. Can't wait to see you again!!:):D

Originally posted by xtcgirlie

I agree**;) about Mr. Robin ova there!!

Awwww thanx babe, you are very sexy too:) :D:cool::tongue:

Originally posted by legend38

I walk around thinking that I am the man, I just don't proclaim it. When you proclaim it, you have taken it astep to far and people just see you at obnoxious and cocky.

Just my opinion!

Larry, we know we run this shit.... we just keep it on the DL. :tongue::laugh: hehehe I'll talk to you later bro. You're goin for Hex right?