Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Why do men insist...

laurensomers

From that post alone, I get the impression that you are most likely a piece of ass, Lauren.

You're probably getting the hand up the skirt type of deal, because you are more than worthy of such a process. Although it is a bit uncomfortable.....

I am sure you are a sexy girl. If you are skinny, then that adds to the reason for the hands up the skirt, you beautiful piece of chicken. Just wear pants. ;)

Originally posted by laurensomers

on man-handling girls at bars or clubs???

I can't tell you how many guys I've met lately that try to put their hands all over, up my skirt etc...

Really guys - its not becoming.. we don't all like being treated like a piece of meat.

I take you are still pissed!!!!! Sometimes I wonder if I have an invisible sign that only guys can read glowing on top of my head...

It is annoying and you just look like a jerk.....

Yes, I get so tired of it.... some of them just can't keep their hands off... THis guy at Surf the other day was literally trying to f*** me as I stood by the bar. He was gross so I just stood there, giving him a hint, trying not to be a complete bitch, he didn't get it...I was like go away, and my friends did too. Keep in mind all the guys standing around us was watching this scenario. Then he proceeded to flick me off...the nerve of that asshole...

Spygirl - come find me at tempts..I'm always with CGM and lesdig -= we'll kick these boys asses

Yes, I get so tired of it.... some of them just can't keep their hands off...

Spygirl - come find me at tempts..I'm always with CGM and lesdig -= we'll kick these boys asses

I completely and totaly agree about jerks like that, they are the ones who give nice guys bad names.

I have a feeling we know a bunch of the same people, especailly since you girls are at D'jais........I just know not to ask Tempkid for the intro:laugh: :laugh:

Who told you we go to D'jais? Maybe you have us confused???? I've been there once this summer, so have cgm and lesdig.....

We're strictly Seaside girls....

:D

I'm thinking of xbebekiss.......Are you guys usually at ceeotters bar? I'm there or at Lynn and Ace's bar.....

on man-handling girls at bars or clubs???

I can't tell you how many guys I've met lately that try to put their hands all over, up my skirt etc...

Really guys - its not becoming.. we don't all like being treated like a piece of meat.

Again, because Most guys are just dicks...

because you're cute, hot & sexy, guys think you're asking for it, especially if you're dressed skimpily. you have to either stop going to places like that, or tone down the dress a little. i'm not saying it's your fault, it's the nature of the beast. when you mix alcohhol & testosterone & babes, the male I.Q. drops exponentially....it's the oldest story in the book.

Originally posted by shugabooga

because you're cute, hot & sexy, guys think you're asking for it, especially if you're dressed skimpily. you have to either stop going to places like that, or tone down the dress a little. i'm not saying it's your fault, it's the nature of the beast. when you mix alcohhol & testosterone & babes, the male I.Q. drops exponentially....it's the oldest story in the book.

LOL...yeah, I think shuga hit it. I believe that girls or guys should be able to dress like they want but unfortuntely it's also true that when you dress "lightly" as a girl, men behave differently. So, if you go to places where there is too much testosterone flying around....try to keep yourself comfortable by toning down the girly look (at least that works for me) ;)

Originally posted by shugabooga

I shouldn't have to alter what I want to wear because there are some people don't respect. If you had a sister, how would you feel if some guy starts pawing at her??? It may be the nature of the beast, but the beast may need to find a new home......

Originally posted by SPYGIRL2

I shouldn't have to alter what I want to wear because there are some people don't respect. If you had a sister, how would you feel if some guy starts pawing at her??? It may be the nature of the beast, but the beast may need to find a new home......

YEAH!!! Go girl - hey lets meet up at Ceeotter's bar on Sat!!!

its hard to believe the guy at the bar couldn't get the hint. just reach back and slap his dumb ass! if it went down just how you said he deserved it and the spectators would have been on your side. sometimes u nice girls need to be the bitch to keep these idiots from getting totally out of control.

i'd have respect for a girly-girl who took care of herself like that instead of letting the gorillas grope her.

Originally posted by barvybe

its hard to believe the guy at the bar couldn't get the hint. just reach back and slap his dumb ass! if it went down just how you said he deserved it and the spectators would have been on your side. sometimes u nice girls need to be the bitch to keep these idiots from getting totally out of control.

i'd have respect for a girly-girl who took care of herself like that instead of letting the gorillas grope her.

Yeah, I should have but I was a little intoxicated when it happened. I kept wanting to be a real bitch and say something but my reaction time was very slow. I was trying to say fuck off but the words couldn't come out of my mouth....so my friends said it instead. He saw my friend across the dance floor and he flicked her off -AGAIN... all the guys around were ready to back us up...

I love being a girl sometimes, and other times not....

One more thing... about being bitchy..

Then you run the risk of being TOO Bitchy...which my friends say I am sometimes... Its a fine line I guess.

True, but it wouldn't have been in this case.

Too bitchy's when a guy's being a gentleman and you won't even give him a smile and say thanks (before introducing him to your boyfriend. lol)

Sounds like you were having a good night though... :)

Originally posted by barvybe

I have done...I don't really care who says what, you aren' the one being molested by some creep. If I need to let the Bitch show herself, then let it be.:mad: When I was down in Miami with my friend, this guy kept bothering her and he started to grind on her....So I walk up slap his hands and say "Don't touch, she belongs to me", as plant one on her(it was a fake one, but looked real). The guy was so shocked by the fact I hit and that I "kissed" her, he just walked away....It was definitely a classic:D

Originally posted by SPYGIRL2

I have done...I don't really care who says what, you aren' the one being molested by some creep. If I need to let the Bitch show herself, then let it be.:mad: When I was down in Miami with my friend, this guy kept bothering her and he started to grind on her....So I walk up slap his ands and say "Don't touch, she belongs to me", as plant one on her(it was a fake one, but looked real). The guy was so shocked by the fact I hit and that I "kissed" her, he just walked away....It was definitely a classic:D

Girls who can take care of themselves and there friends, look hot AND show that they respect themselves are the bomb!!

Yeah, that means if i saw you slap a guy, i'd have to come over and rub myself up against you just so i could have some too. But really, that's not cause i like being slapped.

I swear. :)

______

I don't even think that's letting the bitch out. Just kicking someone off your lawn...