Clubplanet Nightlife Community

do energy drinks really work?

Ok, enough is enough. Do you all know this shit is bad for your heart? It destroys the valves that controls blood flow in and out of each chamber. Laurensomers are you retarded? Ephedra is especially bad. For energy Bigpoppy, you should eat a crispy creme doughnut each and every morning. That sugar rush will make you fly.

Originally posted by bigpoppanils

CANT.....TRYING TO GET OUT OF FAT BASTARD MODE....:cry:

BUT SERIUOSLY, EVEN THOUGH I LOST 40 POUNDS OVER THE PAST YEAR (230-190) I COULD LOSE A BIT MORE, LIKE 10-15LBS

well if you dance your ass off, you'll lose some pounds, and burn whatever carbs are in those drinks

or go to Ibiza- I read a report saying that in a week a group of 25 people that went there had an average weight loss of 8 lbs

Originally posted by bungee

Ok, enough is enough. Do you all know this shit is bad for your heart? It destroys the valves that controls blood flow in and out of each chamber. Laurensomers are you retarded? Ephedra is especially bad. For energy Bigpoppy, you should eat a crispy creme doughnut each and every morning. That sugar rush will make you fly.

I know its real bad for you.....but I swear I am addicted to it... I tried to stop taking diet pills with ephedra in it and I have withdrawl symptoms.....

Originally posted by bigpoppanils

I TRY TO.....BUT I CANT GO FOR MORE THAN 2-3 HOURS AT A CLIP (ITS NOT STAMINA THATS THE PROBLEM)

im pretty sure he means he cant dance for more than 2-3 hours at a TIME.... clip=time...am i right??

anyways.. energy drinks worked for my friend at LL a few weeks back. he had a few drinks in the club too...i forgot the name of the shit he drank but he was bouncin off the walls at like 5am while we were in penn station waitin for a train. he was babblin some stupid shit... he was actin all retarted while we were walkin to penn station too... but once the energy wore itself out, he crashed on the train... i felt so bad *hehe* he was so happy 1 second but then felt miserable once he started feeling tired..