Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What's your real name?

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by nightgroover

Klugscheisser :):tongue:

Ich wollte wissen ob das wirklich dein NAme ist. Wenn ja Gratulation zu so nem extravaganten Namen (auch wenn er nach nem Henker klingt)

Nah, it's not my real name :D

I was given the nickname Ivan Dragos my first semester of college cause I had bleached blonde hair back then and I'm tall and was pretty built (I don't work out as much anymore). I'm also part Russian, so people were like 'yo, you're like that Ivan dude in Rocky IV'. So I kept the name Dragos, changed it to Dräcos and use that as my industrial DJ alias. Von Strecker is the alias I use when I DJ gabber/hardcore. I wish my name was that extravagant, but it's not. It's really just Nick.

Ive heard that way too many times, but whatever, it doesnt bother me. If anything I think its funny that no one is smart enough to say something original. OOOOOh i just left myself open for some verbal abuse........well lets see if anyone can come up with something

Originally posted by urallge

Ive heard that way too many times, but whatever, it doesnt bother me. If anything I think its funny that no one is smart enough to say something original. OOOOOh i just left myself open for some verbal abuse........well lets see if anyone can come up with something

I was robbioed by Fabio and now I sobbio while he eats his corn on the cobbio...and you know what he butters it with

betcha ya never heard that one before :D