Clubplanet Nightlife Community

who is spinnign @ sf this sat?

my gf is going to vegas this weekend and told me that jp will be there on sat night. does anyone know if this is true, and if so, who will be spinning at factory sat? what else is there to do on sat night? who is spinning at exit?

w

JP has a contract with SF or Sony, I forget how it works, but whichever he can only play at SF on Saturdays. He will be in Vegas on Sunday night.

Sunday, September 2, 2001

THE OFFICIAL MADONNA DROWNED WORLD TOUR AFTERPARTY

hosted by special surprise guest!!!

Music by Jonathan Peters

UTOPIA - 7355 Las Vegas Blvd.

Originally posted by highmay

JONATHAN DOESNT HAVE A CONTRACT WITH SF!!!

HE'S AN EMPLOYEE AND MANAGER AT THE CLUB!!!

get your stories straight man...damn....

Any DJ who is a resident at a certain club has a contract w/them. I don't claim to know all the details, but contracts are signed.

Originally posted by stompy

my gf just told me that last sat jp annpunced that he wont be spinning this weekend. can anyone confirm that?

w

i heard the same thing.....and JP has missed saturdays at factory, when i was in cancun this past march he was there on a saturday night spinnin at a club down there.....infact he did not go back to factory until the week after i got back!

Originally posted by Kermzy

Sunday, September 2, 2001

THE OFFICIAL MADONNA DROWNED WORLD TOUR AFTERPARTY

hosted by special surprise guest!!!

Music by Jonathan Peters

UTOPIA - 7355 Las Vegas Blvd.

Actually

Saturday September 1 2001

Madonna Drowned World tour 2001 After Party @ C2K

With music by Junior Vasquez

..I got the flyer infront of my face

Originally posted by tranza

Actually

Saturday September 1 2001

Madonna Drowned World tour 2001 After Party @ C2K

With music by Junior Vasquez

..I got the flyer infront of my face

hey i have the flyer in front of my face also and mine says...sunday september 2nd MADONNA drowned world tour ball...special appearance by madonna dancer anthony rodriguez and muZik by Jonathon Peters!!....so its on sunday! @ utopia

the party ur talkin about is w/junior so y are u even posting it when people are talkin about JP?....

for those who arent in the know..trust me...im friends with some of the managment there...he doesnt have any sort of contract..he's an employee of SF...he works for richard grant...whenever jonathan is ready to step down, he'll let people know months and months in advance...all this bullshit about his contract being up and all is all bullshit...people last year were saying how his contract was goin to terminate in march...then june...then august...WAKE UP...he doesnt have a contract!!! damn...

btw...he's never missed a sat night at SF ... ever...

Originally posted by highmay

for those who arent in the know..trust me...im friends with some of the managment there...he doesnt have any sort of contract..he's an employee of SF...he works for richard grant...whenever jonathan is ready to step down, he'll let people know months and months in advance...all this bullshit about his contract being up and all is all bullshit...people last year were saying how his contract was goin to terminate in march...then june...then august...WAKE UP...he doesnt have a contract!!! damn...

btw...he's never missed a sat night at SF ... ever...

I did a little research and e-mailed Dean Lewis who is the Operations Manager at Sound Factory and he responded with, and I quote

"he has a contract that does not allow him to play anywhere else on Sat"

If you'd like his e-mail address I'll gladly give it to you and you can argue w/him as to whether JP has a contract or not.

Thank you and have a nice day! :)

Originally posted by fuclubkidd

i heard the same thing.....and JP has missed saturdays at factory, when i was in cancun this past march he was there on a saturday night spinnin at a club down there.....infact he did not go back to factory until the week after i got back!

He definately was down there that Sat in March... I remember b/c I was leaving to come back home tht Sat and thts all people were talking about. And I have also heard of other nites hes missed rare they r but they do exist. Get ur facts straight highmay