Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Where is everyone from?

I troop my way to the city at least 3-4 times a week whether its to go to factory, vinyl, saci, my bfs house in westchester etc.....I live all the way in jersey near the shore and seaside, where does everyone else make there way from? WHeres all my fellow clubbers?

Originally posted by linabina

oh...*lol*... the town i live in... manalapan.... ever hear of it?? hehe i didnt think so :tongue:;)

Funny, that's what I was thinking!

I think I've played some high school tennis matches at a park there

Manalapan, the one we've never heard of? LOL, isn't that the town that has rtes 33 and 9 running through it, close to Old Bridge Township Raceway / Englishtown speedway, and is definitely a wrong turn if you wanted to go to Asbury Park, THAT Manalapan that nobody here has ever heard of? Never heard of it.

I sometimes forget where I am from anymore (Nyack, NY? New City, NY? Thiells, NY? Newburgh,NY? FoMoGo, NY? NYC? Johnston, RI? Smithfield, RI? Pawcatuck, CT? Wakefiled, RI? Narragansett, RI?) but I know where I live now, Jersey City, NJ.

ichi_nomad :rainbow:

West New York is home right now. Getting in and out is pretty easy, ferry, tunnel or PATH. getting in and out of the city, definitely adds up quickly, at least it only takes 10 minutes to get in.