Clubplanet Nightlife Community

? for girlies.....

nSyNcBaBy

Guest gabo
Originally posted by sistatrixie

In my opinion I think that oral is great but there is nothing like riding a solid throbbing rod....I guess I have to say sex is best...I love sex...maybe to much..:laugh:

Wellll.... All you have to do is ask :D;)

Nope! Nothing beats sex!!!

If you really like oral better then sex, I suggest you get yourself a viabrator and find out how your body works so you can be in tune and position yourself in a way when you have sex cuz you know where it hits your spot. Or maybe the guy you are with don't know what he's doing, just take your hands and move him around yourself! Now that's something a girl should never be scared of doing!

Originally posted by rachel1997

Or maybe the guy you are with don't know what he's doing, just take your hands and move him around yourself! Now that's something a girl should never be scared of doing!

Ill 2nd that !! just TELL us!!! i dont think most guys are going to be like "no" when it will make there girl feel good :)

Originally posted by rachel1997

If you really like oral better then sex, I suggest you get yourself a viabrator and find out how your body works so you can be in tune and position yourself in a way when you have sex cuz you know where it hits your spot. Or maybe the guy you are with don't know what he's doing, just take your hands and move him around yourself! Now that's something a girl should never be scared of doing!

I have to agree! Nothing beats sex. You have to understand that every person is different (I once had sex with a girl who would have multiple orgasms when I just touched her nipples) If the person you're with isn't doing it for you, try something different with him/her. It took me a couple of times to figure out how to push my girl's buttons, but now it's great!

Girls, don't be afraid to tell us guys how you like it! :laugh:;)

Originally posted by linabina

well... im a virgin still... so i kinda was just askin to get a feel for wut other people like better... but i will say that i do like manual and oral at the same time... maybe more manual than oral so i guess ima love sex when im ready for it huh :tongue:

it all depends on who is give it to you.. from what i heard some guys are very inexperienced... on my hand i have never got an complaint... i even had girls cum like 3 times from this kinda foreplay :D :D :D

ahh young grasshoppa

When a guy gets real addicted to suckin' on pussy it becomes his need to please you. Trust me, I've had a few one night stands that for whatever readon turned into nothing more than us smoking joints and me eating and fingering her for hours. And I did not feel the least bit like I missed out on my needs - that night was awesome. Sure, I need to get off too but not every time. When you have a face full of delicious, sumptuous, pink pussy you have no other need than to keep licking. Except maybe to put a fingerin her ass :)

Ahhh Mr Dick,

Its been quite a while since my sore eyes have been made better by your hott words~ Sorry to go off track here but how have you been my dear?? I think Im going to be making some more appearances here. Does this board require some more spicing up like the good old days?? Im sure we will have to see and put it to test~

Miss ya man~

luv ur favorite pussy~

~misskittie~ :)

Guest gabo
Originally posted by tastyt

OH GOD YES... to me there's nothing more amazing than having someone who just loves it to go down and just go to work! In a way it's more intimate... it's almost like that person is giving up their own needs to please you.

iAM YOU'RE MAN!!;)

Miss you too kittie. I'll never be regular again but MrDick will pop in and out from time to time:)

I'm pretty fair but I really got to say that the sex boards are not what they were 7 months ago. I guess everything has its prime and we were lucky to enjoy it. Maybe even help make that time its prime :)

well, i used to totally hate oral sex but now i have come to enjoy it. i like when a guy can just go for so long and not one anything in return. it makes me feel like a wanted woman. on the other hand, i hate giving it but i will, if the need be(hee, hee). regular sex is also nice, depending on the person i am with.;)