Clubplanet Nightlife Community

new ALL AGES meetup! (Help bring us AALL together this time!)

Well I think it's time CP gets back together again..

except this time it should be ALL OF US REGARDLESS OF AGE!

I think it's unfair that there are many great CP headz that never get to hit the LOUNGE scene

because they are 20 or 18!

It really isn't fair..

we should all unite regardless since we all share the same passion for music and DJs!

And I think if it was organized properly we could find a place that's a either:

A) Offers wrist bands for the 21+ drinkers

0r

B) some kind Club P soul with a kick ass pad could host an all age party at his/her pad..

Lets' make it happen guys..Start dropping ideas!

Let's come together for a night of fun and great music..

(Exodust..if you know ANY places like this please fill us in!)

:idea:

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by bigpoppanils

hmmm.....

since u folks like to get smashed, i guess vinyl is out

i dont know of any lounges that let the kddies in

i cant have a party at home

sorry

How about a RESTAURANT kind of place that accepts Private parties?

And can open some turn tables to a DJ of our choice (charallis I'm looking in your direction..)

A loft would be a great idea - could be a BYOB party! It might be tough for the Jersey folks to make it out to queens though.

I'm with the restaurant idea too! Food and drinks would make me happy, happy.

Shugga could give a few suggestions...paging Shugga!!

Originally posted by mugwump

How about a RESTAURANT kind of place that accepts Private parties?

And can open some turn tables to a DJ of our choice (charallis I'm looking in your direction..)

A restaurant is a good idea. You have food, drink, and everyone can hang out.

Originally posted by spragga25

A loft would be a great idea - could be a BYOB party! It might be tough for the Jersey folks to make it out to queens though.

ain't no thang chicken whang.

i could make it out thar for a phat meetup.

(i do Work in bklyn, after all.)

i'm gonna check into this place called Bahi on 3rd ave and 22nd street. its decent, cozy, has a couple bars, a loungy room, and BEAN BAG ROOM!!! they definitely do group things there and i know the manager decently. i'll see if they'd do a wrist band thing and cut us a deal on drinks. don't know about food though...

oh yeah, they've got a dj booth thing, but i need to see if its turntables or not or if they could hook it up...

no promises, but its right in the middle of NYC and all...

i'll see what i can find out :)

A RESTAURANT CP MEETUP?? How very novel! Could it perhaps take place somewhere like, oh I dunno... Lucky Cheng's, or Caliente Cab Co., or America, or Apple, or maybe Osso Bucco, or someplace like that? What? We should do it on a Friday evening before some good parties? How come nobody has ever thought about this before!! Actually, its a really great idea, and I'm not knockin' it... it has worked successfully (almost always ;) ) at the above venues. Hell, almost everyone would meet each other there, except for schwingep, he doesn't do meetups.

One thought, though... don't plan anything until after the group of Ibiza peeps return.

ichi :rainbow:

Originally posted by barvybe

i'm gonna check into this place called Bahi on 3rd ave and 22nd street. its decent, cozy, has a couple bars, a loungy room, and BEAN BAG ROOM!!! they definitely do group things there and i know the manager decently. i'll see if they'd do a wrist band thing and cut us a deal on drinks. don't know about food though...

oh yeah, they've got a dj booth thing, but i need to see if its turntables or not or if they could hook it up...

I like it P..

I really do!

Lets keep this idea going..

I actually just got off the phone with someone in DUMBO that owns a LOFT!

How many would show for a LOFT party in DUMBO I wonder..

It would be an awfull waste of space if only ten showed and we had a couple DJs and jello shots..

tsk-tsk..

What with the strip twister boards and projections I'd hate to have an empty house..

but it's just an idea..

I would def. support the loft in Dumbo idea...in fact if anyone wants to rent me a loft in Dumbo, I'll be happy to throw the CP meet-up/housewarming party myself with lots of good munchies and crunchies for all! (Bahi sounds fine too ;))

Originally posted by barvybe

BEAN BAGS!!!! It's got be a fun time there.......:)

Originally posted by bigpoppanils

THE POD IN WILLIAMSBURG HAS SOME DJ EQUIPMENT SET UP

www.thepodny.com

Dude..

I checked out the pod place..

sounds cool..

Do you know if they allow reservations for a party ..

or is it a walk in kinda joint?

I'll look into it..

Still researching the DUMBO loft..

I think I'm starting to bring some fun ideas together!

he-he

Originally posted by SPYGIRL2

BEAN BAGS!!!! It's got be a fun time there.......:)

LOL! people have been swallowed up and never returned from the bean bag room....

I'll get in touch in the next few days with brad the manager. He always makes me drink at least 2 surfers on acid before letting me walk out the door, so i'll need to get the request in early in the conversation or i'm likely to ask him if i can have 20 peeps over to do my laundry or something :)

dumbo loft and the pod are cool by me too. i just collect info, you all decide....Bahi will def. have some other people there which could be good to add some people to the mix if we think it'll be a small turn out.

how bout a target date of 9/29. one month away, everyone back from Ibiza, school peeps back in town, etc....

thoughts?