Clubplanet Nightlife Community

new ALL AGES meetup! (Help bring us AALL together this time!)

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by nightgroover

Hey I just reached my Clubber status through my last post!!

Happy happy joy joy!!

Ah yeah and I also wanna know whats up withthe meetup!!

CONGRATS!

Regarding location, i still have to get to Bahi to check it out and even see if its a possibility. the weekend before, the 23rdish(? can you even write that! hehe) works for me too i think. maybe even better.

I'll try to update after the weekend. Brad will probably go for it if i have 1 drink for everyone who shows up or something (god he kills me everytime i go there :) )

If this goes anything like previous meetups, you can expect to have 80 or so people say they are coming, and perhaps 60 or so show up, with about 50 there at any given time.

That's the good nights... the weak showings run about 30 or so heads... Not everyone eats, but almost everyone drinks...

ichi

Originally posted by ichi_gami

If this goes anything like previous meetups, you can expect to have 80 or so people say they are coming, and perhaps 60 or so show up, with about 50 there at any given time.

That's the good nights... the weak showings run about 30 or so heads... Not everyone eats, but almost everyone drinks...

ichi

sounds like brad's gonna have u all carrying me outta the place then :)

yeah, was at the FUBAR one, about 30 people, but it was middle of summer and 21+ only

Originally posted by kevinneci

To bad we thought of the idea so late or we could have had one at PS1, they let anyone drink there. And im sure we could take control of that one little outside room with the pool...

Well tommorow is the last day for PS1 :(

Kevin

Well EVERYONE should come to PS1 anyway!

That's actually a great idea!

A pre-meetup meetup..

We can all throw ideas around and then throw someome in the pool!

I'll be there early this time..

So DEF try and show up!

Meet up spot is 3:30 by the Hamocks in front of the beer line

(next to the white cone cylinder see through tent)

But if you check my PS1 thread shout out if you can make it..

as for the OFFICIAL all ages meetup..

I'm still working on a couple possibilities!

Saigrey..

Happy B-day!

I'll give you a mugwumpian B-day gift when I see you!

Lets keep this dream rolling..

(Shooga feel like helping?)

Delayed reaction---I just read this thread.....please not on a Fri night...I'm going to be teaching Saturdays :(

Bean bag chairs...mmmmm....I remember sitting in a bar in London lounging back in one of those while the sun peered in through the window onto my face while I drank lemon Hooch lol

muah!

Kristy.

Hey everyone~

If you don't mind I'd like to step up to the plate here - I pm'd mugz about it already - I've been checking into a few spots and we have a couple in mind. Do you guys want a weeknight or weekend party - that's the first thing.

I don't want to throw out any names of places yet - but I will keep you posted I promise. As for a loft party - well we threw one in June (I'm know some of you were there) -- and we are talking about weeks and weeks of work - not to mention tons of money up front. But, coincedentally my crew and I are actually in the process of hammering out the details of a part 2 right now. Don't worry you'll all hear about it - looks like it's going to be at the end of September beg. of October!!

Someone mentioned waiting till after the peeps get back from Ibiza - I think this is a good idea - they are all going to be away the week of the 15th ish - so how bout the week after that? Let me know - cuz I need to know before i book the spot.

This weekend is going to be crazy for me but Tuesday I should have some more info.

Any oppositions to our very own (charrails) spinning the event? we can even do something cool like make a poll post about what type of music ya'll would like to hear - because after all this is for us -- but we can get into that later...

so guys email me with any suggestions or if anyone would like to help out please do so as well...

Mugz - I'll be in touch (Pappa killed me last night so I havn't been on the board aall day!

talk to ya soon

Renee

Originally posted by exodust

Hey everyone~

If you don't mind I'd like to step up to the plate here - I pm'd mugz about it already - I've been checking into a few spots and we have a couple in mind. Do you guys want a weeknight or weekend party - that's the first thing.

I don't want to throw out any names of places yet - but I will keep you posted I promise. As for a loft party - well we threw one in June (I'm know some of you were there) -- and we are talking about weeks and weeks of work - not to mention tons of money up front. But, coincedentally my crew and I are actually in the process of hammering out the details of a part 2 right now. Don't worry you'll all hear about it - looks like it's going to be at the end of September beg. of October!!

Someone mentioned waiting till after the peeps get back from Ibiza - I think this is a good idea - they are all going to be away the week of the 15th ish - so how bout the week after that? Let me know - cuz I need to know before i book the spot.

This weekend is going to be crazy for me but Tuesday I should have some more info.

Any oppositions to our very own (charrails) spinning the event? we can even do something cool like make a poll post about what type of music ya'll would like to hear - because after all this is for us -- but we can get into that later...

so guys email me with any suggestions or if anyone would like to help out please do so as well...

Mugz - I'll be in touch (Pappa killed me last night so I havn't been on the board aall day!

talk to ya soon

Renee

sounds good Renee only two things that I want;

A) NO VELVET ROPES DRESS CODE SHIT!

I have no prob with the glam scene UNLESS it stops other peeps in here that are of the more..(ahem) How should I put it..UNDERDRESSED ( or dressed to sweat!)

DEF gotta keep this a sneaks thang!

and

TWO) (or was that..B) Gotta be an all ages venue..

charillis could spin..

I already have a few other DJs interested..

but the Loft shit I'm working on is def doable for CHEAP!

Only prob is that'll be in DUMBO (if it happens)

But I'll keep you all informed..

Every one keep brainstorming..