Clubplanet Nightlife Community

sound factory, what r u thinking, DENNY?!!

Originally posted by bumparella

YEAH!!!

What exactly do you mean by that???? :confused: :confused:

Drama....You are sooo right! He needs the "stash" and a big white apron splashed with chocolate icing!!!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

LOL!!!! Too fucking funny!!!!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

JP sucks!!! He's a fat slob and half the time he isn't even spinning because he's so drugged up. I think all his re-mixes sound the same...He does nothing for me, just puts me in a depressed trance. His tracks are for the most part hard, boring renditions of something that I could do on a keyboard myself. He brings nothing to the table.

I don't think Denny should go to SF though...he could find a much better venue.

Originally posted by fleximus

JP sucks!!! He's a fat slob and half the time he isn't even spinning because he's so drugged up. I think all his re-mixes sound the same...He does nothing for me, just puts me in a depressed trance. His tracks are for the most part hard, boring renditions of something that I could do on a keyboard myself. He brings nothing to the table.

I don't think Denny should go to SF though...he could find a much better venue.

OH MY GAWD!!! Do you actually have something else to say other than stuff about yourself?? Wait - is this an imposter??:rolleyes:;)

Originally posted by ladybijan22

OH MY GAWD!!! Do you actually have something else to say other than stuff about yourself?? Wait - is this an imposter??:rolleyes:;)

I was just thinking the same thing? What's going on? Has hell finally froze over? Perhaps there's a blue moon? Pig's are flying? :what: :what: :what: :what:

Originally posted by keyies

It's funny but all you Tsettos friends that are defending him to no end were all at XS on Friday - I saw you all there!

It doesn't matter because I heard he's going to be spinng at Houlihan's next summer anyway......

Right!! Houlihan's - and I heard that Denny will be spinning at Merge next summer!! Gimme a fucking break. Why is it that because people are friends or fans of Denny's that they can't go out to another party without having it be clubplanet news. Do you care so much that had to post about it?? UGH!:mad: :mad:

It's funny but all you Tsettos friends that are defending him to no end were all at XS on Friday - I saw you all there!

It doesn't matter because I heard he's going to be spinng at Houlihan's next summer anyway......

Dur-hur, your so funny, did you think of that one all by your wittle wonesome? Why don't you try to come up w/something original like maybe calling him Cheetos or something?

:blown:

in club camp....I saw some Tsettos fans in XS and then one time...............

CAN YOU SAY.......CLUELESS??? Get a life....SHITBREAK. :puke: :puke:

I went to factory friday for the first time, I am usually dedicated to Johnathan every sat at sf, I don't think it was that bad of music, he was OK, eventhough I was mostly on the 4th floor listening to my boys SHawn Ink and Steve Psych tear it up, I must say this was my first and last Friday appearance at factory, I think I will stick to SATs w/ JP and my SF crew wa wa Good job SP~you make me proud! muahzzzzzzzzzzzz