Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Exit's Final Chapter

EXIT's Final Chapter.

Friday, August 31st.

EXIT will be closed for three weeks to undergo massive renovations. This friday is your last chance to party with 5,000 of the best looking and most energetic people in the tri-state area.

Tony Draper in the main floor

Domenick Capello in the White Room

The Legendary Grandmaster Flash spinning hip hop in the Secret Room and 6 other rotating DJs in the Open Roof, game room, and more.

I got this email the other day... Does anyone know what renovations are to be done? what theyre changing what theyre planning or anything at all... and on the same token whats in store for limelight???

sup everybody... this is my first post in clubplanet.

anyways.. just need some info

1) is fri night the last night exit will be open? or will they have a big labor day party sun night?

2) heard prices at exit may be little higher than usual this weekend. is that true?

3) i'm assuming they're not going to be strict on the dress code fri night. what do u think?

4) i'm planning on going to sf sun night? it'll be my first time. anyone know what time it starts getting hot?

EVERYONE HAVE A GREAT LABOR DAY WEEKEND. PARTY HARD!!! =)

Originally posted by dma_ster

1) is fri night the last night exit will be open? or will they have a big labor day party sun night?

they're having a huge rave on Sunday, looks to be a good night - great lineup...

Christopher Lawrence

Frankie Bones

DJ Sneak

plus many more

Originally posted by dma_ster

2) heard prices at exit may be little higher than usual this weekend. is that true?

3) i'm assuming they're not going to be strict on the dress code fri night. what do u think?

4) i'm planning on going to sf sun night? it'll be my first time. anyone know what time it starts getting hot?

EVERYONE HAVE A GREAT LABOR DAY WEEKEND. PARTY HARD!!! =)

1). This will be the last Friday until Sept. 28th, and yes there will be a teen party on Sunday.

2). Should be the same regular adminssion price.

3). They never are

4). Goto World instead!!! Dj MacGuvyer!!