Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Why Are Guys So Annoying????

ok its 3:00am

and im bored and blazed off my skull

and this kid i used to talk to IM's me

i havent spoken to him in 4 months

ok so we are talking and bullshitting and then he starts telling me how much of a great girl i am and how much interest he had me in, how i was everything he was looking for in a girl and im like uh ok if i was so great then how come u dissed me. Him and I were like sorta messing and i really liked him but he didnt seem to take interest so im not the type of person to run after someone so i jus let him go. He knows I have a boyfriend and now he wants me? what the fuck is this???? How come everytime i have a boyfriend an X or a guy i used to like tries to come back into my life. It happens every time and then when im single no one wants to talk to me!!! WHY ARE GUYS SO ANNOYING!!!!!!

IMO... again most guys are just dicks...

and he's prolly feeling like this now that he lost you. The whole time after he dissed you, he knew he could come back to you anytime and youd be there. but now since you have man youre off limits to him. and now he wants what he cant have...

Its the same way with girls. Everytime after they dont want you anymore and you get another girl they get wind of it and all of a sudden youre the man, blah blah blah, lets work things out... fuck that... Lifes too short for second chances...

I think it works both ways. Girls are idiots too but they can get ass anytime they please which is a plus. So sometimes it sucks being a guy. But your ex probably didn't realize what he was mising until it was gone. Sometimes it takes another person to step into your life before an ex finally wakes up. I hate girls right now because my girlfriend just broke up with me. We haven't seen each other all summer and then we finally get back to college to start our senior year and she drops da bomb on me outta no where. I wasn't even expecting it and I think that was the worst thing about it. :(

Originally posted by sexxybabyd

keep ur stupid little comments to yourself

cmon little one i told you already your young brain capacity isnt strong enough to get to me....you gotta come stronger or DONT COME AT ALL...now go away and promote to your 12 year old girlfriends...

Originally posted by sexxybabyd

ok its 3:00am

and im bored and blazed off my skull

and this kid i used to talk to IM's me

i havent spoken to him in 4 months

ok so we are talking and bullshitting and then he starts telling me how much of a great girl i am and how much interest he had me in, how i was everything he was looking for in a girl and im like uh ok if i was so great then how come u dissed me. Him and I were like sorta messing and i really liked him but he didnt seem to take interest so im not the type of person to run after someone so i jus let him go. He knows I have a boyfriend and now he wants me? what the fuck is this???? How come everytime i have a boyfriend an X or a guy i used to like tries to come back into my life. It happens every time and then when im single no one wants to talk to me!!! WHY ARE GUYS SO ANNOYING!!!!!!

OMG - that was the story of my life a couple of years ago. I know EXACTLY where you are coming from. The problem is that guys never appreciate what is right in front of their face, especially if it is something that they are not committed to. When we wise up and walk away from a situation that is not benefiting us..........they all of a sudden become confused. Woman think situations through more than men and it takes them so long to realize that the thing they had in front of their face was the best thing for them. It usually takes them seeing you with someone else to realize that is what they wanted....

[ Honey at 3 in the morning you should be doing other things like umm let see ..SLEEPING maybe rather than talking to exboyfriends online...Sure they want you now, you're taken. It's the whole forbidden fantasy. People want what they can't have. It doesn't just stop at guys. It's everybody.

OHHH MMYY GOODDD!!!

This kid calls my house this morning talking to my mom sayin how he misses me and my mom told him off telling him that i have a boyfriend now and that im happy and to leave me alone. Then he calls back like an hour later and I pick up the phone and hes crying n shit. Is this kid on drugs? how do I tell him to leave me alone so he gets the hint? should I tell my boyfriend?

Originally posted by highmay

cmon little one i told you already your young brain capacity isnt strong enough to get to me....you gotta come stronger or DONT COME AT ALL...now go away and promote to your 12 year old girlfriends...

Hey hon? u want me to come stronger? Your lucky I didn't have someone punch ur face in or even me do it myself on friday with your stupid little arrogent looks u gave me. Your a loser, you are the only person that has a problem with me because you seem to have a stick up your ass, and your just a little boy. You need to grow up and stop making comments towards me because I never said, did or even acknowlage that you exsisted. So go along ur merry way and stop leaving ur stupid little comments in my posts:blown:

Well, it only seems right to post this again which i posted in a fit righteous rage when someone stood someone else on this board up:

"yes, some of us are assholes, dickheads, scrubs, losers, users, fuckheads, abusers, suckers, shitbags, liars, theives, scumbags, bitches, bastards, fuckers and chuckers, conceited, mean, rude, cruel, inconsiderate, snobs, and stupid-dumbass motherfuckers.

oh, did i mention assholes?

and these are some of our good qualities.... "

Originally posted by MarioNY

I've been trying to ignore your posts long enough but I can't take it anymore!!!

I've got one piece of advice for you.....

Spend less time on the computer and more time with your boyfriend. Save your bitching for your boyfriend...

Thank God someone finally said it........

im still at work ......................

grrrrrrrrr

Dont ever ever work from United Nations ....

WELL GUYS ARE LIKE THAT THEY WANT IMPORTANCE FROM THE GIRL .. AND ONCE SHE IS NOT GIVIN IT AFTER A CERTAIN TIME THEY BECOME ALL CHUMMY AND WANTS TO GET THE GIRL BACK SOME HOW THE OTHER .. SO ITS URR DECISION TO LEAVE YOUR PRESENT BF AND BE WITH THAT GUY .. OR JUST CHILL OUT WITH URR BF AND TELL THAT GUY TO DO A SEARCH AGAIN ON AOL ...

take care

To excited about Timo Maas