Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Gotta love the horrible excuses by non-clubbers

Originally posted by charrails

it makes me laugh to hear the BS excuses from friends each week when we tell them where we're going and tell them they should come out...

by this point everyone figures that wherever we go is part of "the scene" and somehow they fear the scene..they prefer the light-ness of cheesy places....

so today I told a friend - "come to centro fly saturday for Timo Maas, he's a great DJ and its only $10 with the list" and the reply

"maybe but pretty strapped for cash.

We might head out to the island or the hamptons

saturday."

SAVE MONEY BY GOING TO THE HAMPTONS!???!?? hahahahahahahah I don't even care but it makes me laugh........

yeah but I have to say that "clubbers" usually come up with more bogus reasons for blowing stuff off

- Pete

:cool:

i'm always tryin to get people to come out...jus wanna share the love...i feel that if i can get a few peeps in there then they can feel it the way i do...they jus don get it...they're like you gotta kid...what about your girl(cuz she don't like house n trance the way i do)...they're like your 31 you should be home...the worst is 'i'm not into that anymore'..my response is you are fuckin 20 years old.when the fuck were you into it???anyways as long as you are all out there with me its all good

vision - something seen in a dream,trance,or xtacy

Yo, you are so right. I am 25 now and i really don't see myself stopping the club thing. In fact I want to own my own club one day.

It really is about the music and the vibe the "scene" gives you. There is no NEED to do drugs. If you love it you will dance to it, rock to it, bop to it, or whatever...

Only thing is..................If your straight you may not be able to do it for so long, ya do get tiered after a while. but that my friends is the path you choose...................

Originally posted by clubhead32

Hamptons or Timo???????????????????

Gee let me think bout that..........WTF...r u kidding me Timo all the way and for $10 u cant bet that.

Gee, let me think about $485 already paid for a room... now, should I go use that room, or should I blow it and 4 other people off and go see Timo?

ichi

Originally posted by vision

the worst is 'i'm not into that anymore'..my response is you are fuckin 20 years old.when the fuck were you into it???

hahaaa :laugh: :laugh: thats so true

I love when your friends say 'clubbing? this friday? yeah, sounds cool, I'll go. Oh, it's PVD? Great, whatever.'

then come friday and you hear 'oh you know, I rented this video and my girl is kinda coming over...'

and i'm just thinking...dude!! that's what you did LAST friday and that what you'll do the week after...you gotta spice up your life a little bit.

Of course, that's why I love this board so much...there's aways a meetup happening somewhere so even if I'm flying solo, I won't be by myself the entire night...board members are everywhere these days :)

my friends are SO annoying when it comes to goin to clubs... its always me and my bf <xtcgspot> who are always up for going... so we invite everyone to come along. at first theyre all like "yea yea we'll go.... but as it gets closer to friday, one by one they drop out and dont wanna go anymore... so by the time friday rolls around its me and my bf who are the only ones goin ... it sux but at least we know we can always count on each other to wanna go!

i forgot to say this... i understand if its not ur thing.... u r who u r u know? but dont try to make lame excuses for why u cant go... just say u dont want to!!!! that pisses me off more than anything.. i know most of my friends arent clubheads at ALLLL but i invite them anyway cuz on occasion, they will go... but shit... i hate when they cant just say "i really dont wanna go".... but instead they say "moneys tight" or they dont say anything at all :mad: