Clubplanet Nightlife Community

New York arrogance

could you guys relax a bit?

1. my man or woman is not from nyc

2.new yorkers can be pretty difficult

3 without money this city can be a bitch

4.all in time...he/she too will find a job.

in the meantime....if you know anything about muzak........and i mean good house muzak............then check out a thursday party at SUGAR ...........to be added to the list...try.........info@genetik.be

Originally posted by aznsk1kass

i think he desperately wants some friends...

midlog the ads are because they are promoters...with that said, use the Neo-Genesis guestlist at Exit!

ahahahah! that was funny!!!

well, i'm just promoting myself. lol

yeah, new yorkers can be a bitch. was born and bred (yes like a dog) here, so its true. and the city sucks big long and hard without dough.

at the same time, new yorkers are the coolest, most openminded, helpful and friendly people - you just can't invade their 6inches of personal space on the subway. lol

I feel this is a very common response from someone who just set foot in New York City. Give the guy a break. So he lashed out. Big deal.

New York is all about moving up. Everyone starts at the piss ass bottom of the barrell. It takes years to finally establish yourself. But it's not that way in other places.

If you want nice and polite people, nightlife employment isn't where you find it. You just cant compare NY to Europe - it's a whole different ballgame here. Sounds like you've got culture shock.

Hang in there, things will get easier, New York is a BITCH - but once you've got it figured out you won't ever want to be anywhere else.

vee in France end in ze Europa are soooo much bettah zen yoou lowly amerikanz. eeeven our shitters have more class zen you. vee komplain anyvay, becauze vee are angry at every vone. and besides, our vomen, zey dont shave any pussy or zeir armpitz. vee are just zo superior! NYC is the greatest city in the world, dipshit.