Clubplanet Nightlife Community

How is Exit on Friday's???

Originally posted by midlog

thanks.......good thing I asked...I heard it was incredible though

for first time amatuer clubbers who have no clue what other nightlife is out there....yeah, its incredible....but people who desire someplace with a bit more class prefer to go to other quality venues...

I'm not basing it on music quality because I haven't heard how good the DJ's were. I was mostly basing it on the layout of the club and the atmosphere.....I'm always up for something new. I used to go to Twilo about once a month until it closed and now have nowhere to go :blank:

Anyone got any good clubs in the city?? I don't know much about NYC because I live in Boston...

I go to Avalon mostly...they've been having some great Dj's lately (PvD was a couple of weeks ago)....the Roxy in Boston is very cheesy, mostly people who are looking to hook up, not enjoy the music. I go to Axis once in a while.....

I'm into trance and progressive music.......(possibly hard house if the mood is right).....I went to Ibiza a few weeks ago and Fergie truned me on to hard house....

I go to Avalon mostly...they've been having some great Dj's lately (PvD was a couple of weeks ago)....the Roxy in Boston is very cheesy, mostly people who are looking to hook up, not enjoy the music. I go to Axis once in a while.....

if you go to Avalon (and you used to go to Twilo) then you defiuntely wouldn't like exit. i suggest you check out Centro Fly or Vinyl the next time you come to the city

but Ibiza! i am jealous.

i am quite familiar with the Boston SCENE... :rolleyes: just moved 6 months ago but i go back about once a month to visit all my pals. was in town that weekend for PVD, but wasn't able to go? heard avalon didnt have poweer for alil bit anyays, plus i heard the crowd was ri-donk-ulous. you been to Envy lately? heard they actually got a DJ there... my friends went a couple weeks ago and had a realy good time