Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Goodbye All

Well, seems to me some people on this board are really assholes and im sorry if I posted lots of stuff on here but hey people responded so whatever. But you won't see me on this board again cause having people rank on me is starting to get annoying and I don't feel like fighting with anyone online any more about this stuff.

But to the great people I met off here and know, Burke, Luis,Greg,Scott,Harry,Frank,Pete,Jess,Andy,lild,Lizzy,Rod,illlogick,Scott Finesse,Bigpopanails,Msoprano,PFloyd,Justin, & Marina

Anyone I missed sorry.

And I jus wanna say, don't judge a person by their age, or how many posts that they make or whatnot, because I'm actaully a really nice person.

I know all the posts after this are gonna be like "boo hoo" and all that stuff but hey im not here anymore

so say goodbye to sexxybabyd

:blank::(

thats just ridiculous D......

you shoulda seen some of the shit going on here a year ago...

Its a frigin message board..

you cant take it seriously, and if you do then Im sorry you got problems....

I really hope you reconsider this....

Please?

-Andy

Originally posted by az-tec

thats just ridiculous D......

you shoulda seen some of the shit going on here a year ago...

Its a frigin message board..

you cant take it seriously, and if you do then Im sorry you got problems....

I really hope you reconsider this....

Please?

-Andy

Yea, fuck those peeps. We got your back!;)

Am I supposed to feel bad for you after reading this post? Cuz I don't...it's a message board for christ's sake!! I've been reading the posts today...and I noticed that there's been like TWO people being mean towards you and a couple of negative responses towards your post about your boyfriend (which I gotta admit, WAS pretty ridiculous and pointless). And what, cuz of that...one bad day on the message board, you decide that everyone's mean and no one likes you and this board sucks??

Give me a fucking break. Learn how to handle critisism and if some people are just being stupid, learn how to ignore them...don't throw a freaking fit.

I'm sure you've met tons of people from this board, made quite a few good friends and shared some great times with them...so how are you gonna let some bad posts end all of that?? Think before you act, or you'll regret it later.

its not just today, its since i even started posting here, its constantly been negitve for me and I don't want to deal with it. People just coming out of the woodwork saying that im annoying sometimes hurts. I know you say "oh its just a message board" but there are real people behind those screen names. I'm not asking anyone to feel sorry for me or anything, im just telling it how it is like I always have.

Hey girl that is really not a reason to leave. I'll admit I ragged on you once in the beginning for the posts about did anyone see you at certain clubs..but it was purely meant for joking purposes. I have read a lot of cool posts from you..and yeah there are gonna be asses out there but who cares. Shit if people think you are annoying post the most annoying shit you can think of just to piss them off more:)

Originally posted by xtotaleclipsex

Hey girl that is really not a reason to leave. I'll admit I ragged on you once in the beginning for the posts about did anyone see you at certain clubs..but it was purely meant for joking purposes. I have read a lot of cool posts from you..and yeah there are gonna be asses out there but who cares. Shit if people think you are annoying post the most annoying shit you can think of just to piss them off more:)

good idea

she could be the next mugwup (j/k)

Originally posted by sexxybabyd

Well, seems to me some people on this board are really assholes and im sorry if I posted lots of stuff on here but hey people responded so whatever. But you won't see me on this board again cause having people rank on me is starting to get annoying and I don't feel like fighting with anyone online any more about this stuff.

But to the great people I met off here and know, Burke, Luis,Greg,Scott,Harry,Frank,Pete,Jess,Andy,lild,Lizzy,Rod,illlogick,Scott Finesse,Bigpopanails,Msoprano,PFloyd,Justin, & Marina

Anyone I missed sorry.

And I jus wanna say, don't judge a person by their age, or how many posts that they make or whatnot, because I'm actaully a really nice person.

I know all the posts after this are gonna be like "boo hoo" and all that stuff but hey im not here anymore

so say goodbye to sexxybabyd

:blank::(

Hey girl don't leave the board......I'm right there with ya.........