Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Goodbye All

hey D I know me and u got in a little "board" argument a while ago but honestly i read all your posts and they are all cute and make me laugh**don't be ridiculous and stop posting cause their are to many awesome people on here for u to get to know**u should stay u know u wanna;) :D

Oh and by the way you were one person I wanted to meet at the meetup friday. I went with Pfloyd,msoprano, ggfella and blazny.. Pfloyd told me that he met you and i was like when? Where was she I wanted to meet her. I actually was at the meetup with them i was standing right there but it was so chaotic didn't see you or whatever and then we left right away and went to the dancefloor cause Vicious came on**next time hopefully i will get to say hello**:D:cool:

Originally posted by sexxybabyd

I know you say "oh its just a message board" but there are real people behind those screen names. I'm not asking anyone to feel sorry for me or anything, im just telling it how it is like I always have.

You are right, there are real people behind these screen names, but some just front on the computer. So what... There are a lot of losers/assholes, but there are also a lot of really great people. You do what you feel you have to, along as you are happy:D

I have no sympathy for you, you say you are a nice person but what was up with that rude bitchy comment you made about my wanting to see pics? I may be new to the board and not OLD SCHOOL like you, and you should have realized that and noticed that i wasnt part of the board when that thread went out, so get off your high horse and if you came across as being nice people may think that about you but if you come across as rude of course people are gonna talk shit and not like you....... think about it!

guccigrlnyc that comment was neither rude nor bitchy in the least. I stated that the thread had been done many a times.

XtCGirlie i didnt know u were there, i would have loved to meet you =) it would have been fun showing everyone on the dance floor up with our skills put together. Why work against each other when we can work with eachother.

Everyone else, thanks I really appericate it, but as I told Andy I think the sexxybabyd name needs to lay low for a little while. I will leave me comments on some posts here and there but no more threads im going to start about just stuff im thinkin of. But hey it made me feel better that there are ppl on this board that are pretty cool =) thanks guys

*MuAhZ*

-Dee

I dont know you really, i`ve seen you post thats about it, but you seem like a really nice girl, and somoene who`s special to alot of people, and theres alot of people who think your special, because how you talk, it seems like you just need a hug :D or a little blunt :( or a big one :rolleyes: and if you ever need somnoene to talk to meet up or need anything, feel free to ask me, and i`ll see what i can do

KEough

well since i got like lots of emails, im's and pm's i guess ill stay but i wont post that much to annoy anyone =) lolz

but i didnt know how great some of u ppl really are

awwww makes me feel all warm inside its like i gotz a new lil family

hehehehe

thanks guys muahzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

much love

Originally posted by sexxybabyd

well since i got like lots of emails, im's and pm's i guess ill stay but i wont post that much to annoy anyone =) lolz

but i didnt know how great some of u ppl really are

awwww makes me feel all warm inside its like i gotz a new lil family

hehehehe

thanks guys muahzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

much love

Can we feel the love tonite?!?

Bug'd Out.....Don't mind me!