Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Exit was a nightmare tonight

Ronin

I took my friend whos never been to Exit tonight cause he wanted to check it out... so we were within the first 100 ppl to get in the club, and wtf, we could only stay on the roof or in the hip hop room.... so turns out there was no electricity in Drapers booth or some shit... and the mirror ball was just sitting on the dance floor... they wouldn't let you to the second floor, and FINALLY around 1:15 they open up the second floor, but still no music and then they come out with the crane thingy, disconnect the ball, roll it out of the main floor, then tied up the light bar that has the ball and around 2:07am Draper finally started with Rhythm Ready, then sushi the some other HOT song, then a few songs later What the Derb... I had to leave at 3 cause I have to work this morning... What a fucking Rip off. I bet it was planned!

Peace

I feel your pain, bro.

Got there around 11'ish, and waste 3 fucking hours for them to get their shit stragith. Con Edison had partially blame for it, but it was supposed to be dealt first hand by Exit Management, way before the club even open up for business. Good. thing i didn't drop before i went in the club, would have a totally waste of a good pill.:D Everything was good from the get go. Draper drops some sick tracks in the beginning, to relieve the anger of many. I dance, i hop, i jump, it was all good. Except for the many many fights that broke out tonite. Why can't we all just get along for once?:idea:

By the way,

Kyle,

I should have strung you up, after they taken out the mirror ball! You owe me Big Time!:blown:

ehemmm... well at least you didn't get there around 12:30 wait on the fucking long ass line and then get poured on by the rain:mad:

that shit sucked... then around 1:30 the cops kicked everyone out of the line and said the club was closed so we had to leave while it was still raining...

we decided to go to roxy but that place was closed so we met up in front of the place and our friend calls us from exit and tells us it's open again. then we drove all the way back up and we get in.

WTF it was an oven in there. the a/c was broken and i was sweating bullets just standing there. so we went downstairs towards the stage and it's 2x's hotter down there. that just proved the theory of heat rising wrong :)

anyways, the music was pretty good from the beginning to when i left. around 4:30 they opened all the lights and lowered the music and announced that they gonna shut down the main floor again to fix the a/c. that was such a smart thing to do cause otherwise i think half the damn ppl on the main floor would've fainted from heat exhaustion. so that's when i left and called it a night.

well, i don't know if the CP meetup was even done but sorry i couldn't be there. i wanted to meet you all and everything.

oh well, maybe some other time?!?

Alex

Aight..... I don't know what was worse, waiting on line forever and then getting poured rained on and then being kicked off the line. Or paying 25 dollars to wait till 2:10. I think they should say something at the door if there's something wrong in the club like, "NO MUSIC ON THE MAIN DANCE FLOOR" Ofcourse they would lose mad money, cause mad people wouldn't go in, but come on...

Anyways what did everyone think of the vibe on the main dance floor when the music started and rythym ready was being played. Everyone started dancing there asses off. It was nuts. No AC at all. I was sweatin like crazy. I left at 4am. They really need to close that place down and renovate it...hahaha. If they weren't letting anyone in, how long did the line stretch till??

Karch

i actually was standing next to kyle on the line...but neither of us said anything to each other...doh!

well i met kyle (again) right after the 2nd floor opened

did it boyther any1 else that the main floor was covered in sweat?

by the time the a/c came on, the damage was done. after the music came on, it just seemed like draper lost any momentum that he had

This was the last friday, so something had to make it special.

To top it off, before the 2nd floor being open. A bunch of freaking juiceheads were making a fool out of themselves in the Hip-Hop room. And one literally fell on his ass, and try to play it off. That was mad funnie.

exit fucked up big time last night!!! i get into the club and i go up to get checked and look down the hall and the club is empty...so i ask the bouncer and hes like "oh...the power is out.....you just have to wait 20 MINUTES OR SO!!!!".........(DIDN't HAPPEN)!!!! anyways so everyone was restricted to the roof and hip-hop room which was a little too much packed....and to make matters worse it started to fuckin down pour on the roof which sucked but was funny.......so then exit wakes up and figures out wow we should open up the second floor so its not that packed, and then we can let more people in, and make more money!!! so then they finally get the sound system ON....but there just happens to be the big disco ball in the middle of the floor which wouldn't raise up!!! Lmao.....it was a sight to see all the security guards lift the whole big disco ball and crane onto the truck to lift it up.....so then FINALLY (20 minutes my ass) we get to go down onto the main floor with Rhythm Ready which was phat...the place had so much energy, and that was the perfect song to play as the first song!!! but besides that after the break where they put the a/c on (air) which was for about 30 seconds cause that broke too it was a good night from 2:15 until 4:30.....besides that it sucked!!!!! now its closed down for a bit......WORLD HERE I COME SEPT 2ND.....MACGUYVER "IS CALLING"!!!!!!!!!:tongue: :tongue: :tongue:

PEACE

KYLE:eek:

OMG AT LEAST U GOT IN KYLE U WERN'T ON LINE ROLLIN IN RAIN LOL THAT WAS FUNNY EVERYONE CHEERED WHEN THE THUNDER CAME GOT KICKED OFF LINE AND WENT 2 FUCKING WEBSTER HALL WHICH WASN'T BAD BUT I WANTED TO BE IN EXIT FOR THE LAST NIGHT OH WELL CYA GUYS AT WORLD FRIDAY FOR SCOT PROJECT HELLLLLLZ YA NOT MISSIN THIS ONE...

I couldn't believe the line to get into Exit. We waited for about half hour. Then when the cops came by and actually stopped and chatted with us about how we should go somewhere else (this never happens in Chicago) we decided to go over to Sound Factory. We got in RIGHT before it started to pour. We got lucky and I had a WONDERFUL time. That place was amazing!