Clubplanet Nightlife Community

THANKS BARVYBE! (Timo review)

THANKS A MILLION..

For hooking us up with Timo!

Though it was crowded and our girls got ill..

I still enjoyed being out!

But I must admit that I'm burning out on Centro's "vibe"!

Every where I sat I was harrased to order a drink from the waitress..

Also the GLAM was pouring out of the walls too much for my taste that night as well..

( I even got yelled at by some hooch in a leather mini skirt

when I danced to close to her!)

Timo started the set nice and hard and got veeery German round the time I left..

(OK..I won't go into tracks or EXACT builds or Skills..though I will tell you that he trained wrecked TWICE preaty early in the set!)

Some of his tracks where SICK!

(AAFFFRRRIIIKKKAAAA!)

Others felt kinda too "SPROCKETS" for me (Which is what I refer to as being very "German")

But all in all it was WAAAAYYYY too small of a floor for such a big DJ!

I couldn't move..

couldn't dance and I had to escape down to the Pinky to get some air..

(By the way Furnace..your right..That French DISCO house thaang IS a guilty pleasure!)

I ended up bailing early with Albiback..

too bad..

I would have liked to stick around and see where he took the night..

But I just couldn't handle not being able to FULL OUT do the mugwump stomp!

(Hopping in one spot with fake tits on your back and a hairy guido back in front of you is not my idea of GETTING DOWN!)

At least I got to bop my head around for a while..

JESUS I MISS TWILO!

CENTRO FLY IS TRYING TOO HARD TO BE TWILO. I CAN'T GO SEE TIMO MAAS THERE BECAUSE OF ALL THE THINGS YOU SAID...IT'S TOO SMALL AND THE CROWD ISN'T WHAT IT WAS AT TWILO...DRINKS ARE OUTRAGEOUSLY EXPENSIVE AND THERE ARE TOO MANY RULES ABOUT WHERE YOU CAN AND CAN'T SIT. I STILL MISS TWILO SO BAD, MUST HAVE SAID IT ABOUT THREE TIMES LAST NIGHT AT LEOPARD LOUNGE/SIN SIN WHILE LISTENING TO NOISEBOY, COMMANDO, SPOONYD & TWO OTHERS DROP SOME PERFECT TRACKS "TAKE CONTROL" AND "SO TWISTED" FOR EXAMPLE. IT WAS EXACTLY WHAT THE DOCTOR ORDERED. CENTRO FLY WON'T BE GETTING MY $10 COVER WHEN THESE GUYS ARE SPINNING THEIR HEARTS OUT FOR US AT THE LEP!

Originally posted by shugabooga

CENTRO FLY IS TRYING TOO HARD TO BE TWILO. I CAN'T GO SEE TIMO MAAS THERE BECAUSE OF ALL THE THINGS YOU SAID...IT'S TOO SMALL AND THE CROWD ISN'T WHAT IT WAS AT TWILO...DRINKS ARE OUTRAGEOUSLY EXPENSIVE AND THERE ARE TOO MANY RULES ABOUT WHERE YOU CAN AND CAN'T SIT. I STILL MISS TWILO SO BAD, MUST HAVE SAID IT ABOUT THREE TIMES LAST NIGHT AT LEOPARD LOUNGE/SIN SIN WHILE LISTENING TO NOISEBOY, COMMANDO, SPOONYD & TWO OTHERS DROP SOME PERFECT TRACKS "TAKE CONTROL" AND "SO TWISTED" FOR EXAMPLE. IT WAS EXACTLY WHAT THE DOCTOR ORDERED. CENTRO FLY WON'T BE GETTING MY $10 COVER WHEN THESE GUYS ARE SPINNING THEIR HEARTS OUT FOR US AT THE LEP!

True that!

HEY!

I thought you said you weren't going out last night!

(Looks suspiciously at Shoogabooga!)

If I weren't COMPED By Pete I wouldn't have even bothered..

(Though I must say I might just brake down and cough up the loot for Adam Freeland..man's a GOD of breaks!)

Originally posted by mugwump

True that!

HEY!

I thought you said you weren't going out last night!

(Looks suspiciously at Shoogabooga!)

If I weren't COMPED By Pete I wouldn't have even bothered..

(Though I must say I might just brake down and cough up the loot for Adam Freeland..man's a GOD of breaks!)

*puts her dukes up, sidelong glance at mugz, squinting one eye, mischevious grin*

mugz, we ate dinner in the east village and were only two blocks from LL, how could i possibly resist??? even if i'd known for certain that i was going out, it wouldn't have been for timo at centro...once you've heard a dj at twilo, you can't hear 'em at centro. i guess i'm spoiled...

Originally posted by shugabooga

*puts her dukes up, sidelong glance at mugz, squinting one eye, mischevious grin*

mugz, we ate dinner in the east village and were only two blocks from LL, how could i possibly resist??? even if i'd known for certain that i was going out, it wouldn't have been for timo at centro...once you've heard a dj at twilo, you can't hear 'em at centro. i guess i'm spoiled...

I know..

I've heard Timo at Twilo more than once..

which is why I wanted to go see him again..

his sound imploded my mugwumpian brain back then so I figured I'd rough it just to hear him once more..

Unfortunately I didn't experience the same effect!

I think D Ralph and Freeland will be better though..

ONE: Because it's a weekday (after Labor day everyone I know that did the Marathon this weekend will be beat)

and

TWO: I dont think Freeland's New School breaks will sit too well with the Yuppies.

More than likely all the leather skirts and gold chains will go down to the Pinky..

LONG LIVE FUNKY NEW SCHOOL BREAKS!

Then again what do I know..

It could wind up being just another Glamerific over crowded night at Centro!

I was sooooooo worried about you!! I went in the bathroom because I felt sick and then heard you ugh glad to see you're alive and well :) we closed out centro ...it was really weird when it all stopped and suddenly our group was no where my friends stopped by so they gave us a ride back..............are you guys going tonight? are you doing LL beforehand or instead.....Mugz I forgot to ask you this afternoon...call me back

Originally posted by snoozi8

are you guys going tonight? are you doing LL beforehand or instead.....Mugz I forgot to ask you this afternoon...call me back

Well LM isn't actualy human..under her cutie pie looks she's actualy a geneticaly altered ever ready bunny.

So I'm sure she'll be out going and going and...

as for this mugwump..

I am too po' and beat up from Timo to even entertain the idea of another sweaty over prized over crowded club tonight!

If Centro was packed last night I can just imagine what Vynil's gonna be like (being only half the size of Centro)

But you kiddies have fun!

also, mugwump... you can get to doin' the mugwump

stomp at guernica... the kids there are are really good at

maintain' a good space in the middle of the floor in front of the

basement dj booth for breakin' & bouncin'... w0rd.

mondays and tuesdays are best.

electro mondays.

dnb tuesdays.

wanna head there next week mebbe?

(monday the 10th)

Originally posted by lavendermenace

YEAH>Thanks Barvybe.

Us poverty stricken souls really apreciated the comps.

too bad i only got to hear the first hour of Timo's set because my body was just not in agreeement with my desire to be out and about.

Dont you just love puking in public bathrooms.

Oh well. It was too crowded anyway.

:tongue:

Hey! MUGZ and Lavender - well worth it to have you out with us. I had a pretty good time - wishing the girls hadn't felt ill of course!!!

I don't necessarily thing they're trying to be Twilo, but a bigger place needs to get the big names here. Centro's a great place to hear someone when it isn't too packed. Stayed till the end (as usual) and it actually got thin enough to do the MUGWUMP stomp if you had been around :)

The energizer bunny didn't make it out last night!!! Should have. Howells was awesome and i needed a dancin' buddy for the last 5 hours after my buds split :)

Thought timo was was good, but was better last time he was at centro in june when he closed the place.

Oh yeah, thanks RAH! (who hooked up the comps in the first place).

see y'all on the dance floor --

*hugs*

now i've gotta get my my sleep for the weekend. lol

Originally posted by barvybe

The energizer bunny didn't make it out last night!!! Should have. Howells was awesome and i needed a dancin' buddy for the last 5 hours after my buds split :)

OK. Let me just say that the ONLY reason this bunny didnt make it out was finances! otherwise you know I would have been there! (Plus my mugwump was all tuckered out) I'm glad you guys had a good time (smirking jealously):tongue: Whose up for CM tonight?

Originally posted by lavendermenace

OK. Let me just say that the ONLY reason this bunny didnt make it out was finances! otherwise you know I would have been there! (Plus my mugwump was all tuckered out) I'm glad you guys had a good time (smirking jealously):tongue: Whose up for CM tonight?

CM? too early for me to translate acronyms!!! I was nearly outta fuel yesterday but recharged my batteries by wandering around the city all day after howells, napping in the park for an hour and asking for extra tobasco in my bloodies :)

so....who, what, where, when, how, why?

we should all chip in for one of those accountants that good at squeezing money outta stuff....

Originally posted by thehacker

also, mugwump... you can get to doin' the mugwump

stomp at guernica... the kids there are are really good at

maintain' a good space in the middle of the floor in front of the

basement dj booth for breakin' & bouncin'... w0rd.

mondays and tuesdays are best.

electro mondays.

dnb tuesdays.

wanna head there next week mebbe?

(monday the 10th)

Yea dude..

I love Guernica!

not feeling Franky Bones though (Know he spun yesterday)

and tonight I have a date with CM and the Fat Boy slim..

(After I'm entertaining visiting Reid Speed @ Filter 14!):rolleyes: