Clubplanet Nightlife Community

the WHOLE hour and a half I caught Timo Maas

somehow I have no clue how I get talked into these things, but I started my night out at sirens down at St Marks place. Which was horrible, I felt as if I were in some sort of bar around the corner from wall street after a werk day.

After that mess it was kinda late but I pushed on centro fly to the fellow pasengers in my truck, after a while it werked and they were down.

So at three in the morning I rolled into centro and Timo was going nuts up at the decks, but to my surprise he came off at 4:30 which was pretty dissapointing considering I just dished out 25 ballons. Then to top that off an hour later the place shuts down?

I ended up at some HUGE brownstone up in midtown up by 39th (I really have no clue on how or why I was there)

and now at 8:30 in the morning I am streaming music from dj-sets.com, home still wacked

all in all besides the misery at sirens I had a great time...

(quite a shitty review but I really have no clue on what I am doing)

peace

reef

Timo spun until 4:00, the guy who followed him was really on key and did a great job of closing. He actually had better mixing skills than Timo himself. The crowd was pretty good looking, nice blend of everyone. Line was too damn long and the bouncers were giving special treatment to strangers, WTF is that!

I didn't even get in!! I showed around 1:15 and there was a huge ass line. After waiting for some time, the bouncers started telling everyone that they were full to capacity and no one else was getting in. I stuck around a little longer and then left - good thing, cause it was like 2:30 and I still would have waited an hour to get in. I would heard timo for a 1/2 hour and then it closed an hour later!!

Originally posted by teklord310

Timo spun until 4:00, the guy who followed him was really on key and did a great job of closing. He actually had better mixing skills than Timo himself. The crowd was pretty good looking, nice blend of everyone. Line was too damn long and the bouncers were giving special treatment to strangers, WTF is that!

im sorry dude...i have to disagree..the guy after timo did nothing but bosh up mixes left and right...totally killed my groove and noticeably the rest fo the club's vibe as well....not that timo was any better..but at least timo was bringing new music to the table..

i would have rather have heard some new music from timo then hear the same old stuff from a dj who was struggling all night.

Originally posted by sleepiswaste

im sorry dude...i have to disagree..the guy after timo did nothing but bosh up mixes left and right...totally killed my groove and noticeably the rest fo the club's vibe as well....not that timo was any better..but at least timo was bringing new music to the table..

i would have rather have heard some new music from timo then hear the same old stuff from a dj who was struggling all night.

Aweee.SHIT!

Did we miss each other again Z?

Mother fudrocker!

Originally posted by gonzojournilist

So at three in the morning I rolled into centro and Timo was going nuts up at the decks, but to my surprise he came off at 4:30 which was pretty dissapointing considering I just dished out 25 ballons. Then to top that off an hour later the place shuts down? I ended up at some HUGE brownstone up in midtown up by 39th (I really have no clue on how or why I was there) and now at 8:30 in the morning I am streaming music from dj-sets.com, home still wacked all in all besides the misery at sirens I had a great time... (quite a shitty review but I really have no clue on what I am doing)

peace

reef

syntax error: compilation failure.

dumped core.

Hey ya'll! ridiculous line. thought both timo and the the followup guy were pretty good, but timo didn't rip in up (IMO) like last time he was in town.

These bigger dj's need to play someone bigger 'cause centro just can't handle that sized crowd. got in around 12:15 i think, stayed till close.

MUGZ! where'd you get to? couldn't find you at all.

had a great time, of course, but i always do :)