Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Dissappointed Club Scene

clubrat88

Well people of Boston, thank you very much for your advice on which clubs to hit up. However, as good as the music was, the people are just not the same around here. After going to Axis, Avalon and the Matrix last night and wasting money to get into all three to stay out till 2 I cried for you sorry sorry souls. no doubt the music was good but your atmospheres are stuck up. There are no club drugs here, not that it really matters but drunken fools make for stupid nights. I guess NY really spoiled me as far as nightlife, where else can you go and take bumps of k with drag queens for free and roll your ass off till 7-8 in the morning to find out your car has been towed and finish the night rolling with 40 people from the same club and another 200 from the other clubs at an impound turning the station into their club. I guess the 3 hour drive back to my old stomping grounds is worth it. Who's coming with me????? By the way you guys rocked on telling them Jersey boys where to go, they should stay in the armpit of America, and stop trying to be tough guy guidos from the city. I use to hate those assholes coming to the NY clubs thinking they are the shit. Not enough cologne could cover the smell their nasty little state leaves on their skin.

Uncle Bobby where's the flashlight I'm going in!!!!!

I have been trying to get my friends down to New York for months

but it's hard to get everyone together and no one is crazy about the 3 1/2 hour drive. I hear a lot of good things about the Sound Factory and will hopefully be up there when my friends get off their lazy butts!!

My friends and I drive down to NYC on occasion. We actually used to go down there a lot and then I moved. I usually organized our trips so when I moved they ended. But now that I'm back I'm trying to get something going again and my friends are all up for it.

I hate to admit it but you are slightly right about the boston scene. The music is pretty good but the people need to relax and have more fun.

Well, if you are planning on hitting the big apple let me know, we could get a big group together.

New to the Boston scene as well...I am from CT and usually go to NYC (about 2 hour drive) but wanted a change of scenery...went to Boston about 3 weeks ago...headed to Aria...good tiny spot. Good music, wide mix of people, too bad the town closes at 2! More of a drinking town than anything else and expensive I might add. Next time try Aria...just don't try to get in before 11:15 or so...even though you gotta go by 2...they won't be open til at least then.

Well people I'm glad some of you agree. I have talked with some old friends from the city and am gonna make a trip down to ny in october sometime. I wanna go every weekend but Exit is closed till the 29th. If some of you are up for it maybe we could all rent a van and go for a weekend. My girl and i were planning to stay for a whole weekend. Go to sound factory one night and exit the other. i heard pulse was pretty good too though but i dont know the age limit there any one know? if any wants to let me know about planning a ny trip send me an email Agony8@aol.com.

• 2 weeks later...