Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Sunday at Cheetah

Originally posted by lisapure

OFF THE HOOK! I felt like it was Twilo back in the day....

Lisa Pure

www.lisapure.com

lisapure@lisapure.com

Oh really!

I did not get your voice mail till this morning and i woke up.:)

I don't what to say but i felt a really great vibe from you last night that was funny when i saw last night at Crab shell and we started talking about all those things ...

I never thought that you were a singer and all that.

;)

I end up going to the saloon as u told me with few of friends but i did not see you guys there so we went to the Turtle.

Woke up this morning and decided to call my friends and ask if wanted to go to J Beach, so we went and had a great time and after words we to a bbq to some other friends house.

NOw they are planning to go to Hamptons Next week becasue one of the guys family have a house in Montauk .

So i guess that could be a option next weekend .

TTLT

FAbs

:cool:

HI Fabio...I know, I didn't get your voice mail until yesterday...what a weekend...neverending!!!! Anyway, was AWESOME seeing you on Sunday night and I guess I missed you by like 10mins when we left Saloon....Cheetah was nuts...great time, then continued on at my house. Well, get in touch with me this w/e....have the Awards Thursday night then who knows what's up for the weekend....let me know what you'll be up to..

Lisa Pure

www.lisapure.com

lisapure@lisapure.com

HI Fabio...I know, I didn't get your voice mail until yesterday...what a weekend...neverending!!!! Anyway, was AWESOME seeing you on Sunday night and I guess I missed you by like 10mins when we left Saloon....Cheetah was nuts...great time, then continued on at my house. Well, get in touch with me this w/e....have the Awards Thursday night then who knows what's up for the weekend....let me know what you'll be up to..

Lisa Pure

www.lisapure.com

lisapure@lisapure.com

That's ok, we had fun at Beach yeterday.

Yeah sunday was def Awesome, too bad i missed you.

I was suprised that you guys party even after Cheetah @ Your house, but i bet you had lots of fun. I was shot after 2am .

But when was about 10am yesterday i could not stay in bEd .

So start calling all my friends to ask them if they wanna go to the Beach .

Now they wanna go and stay in Montauk where they have a house, & hang out in the hamptons this weekend, but there's some other stuff going on, so i'm sure what to do or where to go yet.

I'll play by ear, usually i'm the one who calls everyone and give them the scoop about what's going on.

Also i think that Oyter Festival in Norwalk it's coming up also.

BTW why is your site down?

It was a crazy weekend...but I'm usually not able to have a good time every weekend...takes too much outta me. But it was the holiday!!!!! Had a great time! Plus my summer really sucked, so it made up for it a little bit....let me know what you're doing on Friday....

Lisa Pure

It was a crazy weekend...but I'm usually not able to have a good time every weekend...takes too much outta me. But it was the holiday!!!!! Had a great time! Plus my summer really sucked, so it made up for it a little bit....let me know what you're doing on Friday....

Lisa Pure

Yeah, allways save the best for last!, lol

Why did you have a bad summer?

:confused:

I'll def let ya know what's up !

ps. When is you site going to be up again?:D

HI CJ! What's up!!!! And Hi to "cottoncandydream" .. whatever your actual name is! Hope to see you too sometime! Hopefully I'll be back on stage soon and have some shows for you guys to come see me!!!!! "I'm Over You" is supposed to be done soon!!!!

Lisa Pure

www.lisapure.com

lisapure@lisapure.com

"You open doors but you don't walk in and the rain falls, heavier"