Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Diamonds

animal19

I am so surprised that no one took the initiative and made this song themselves.......

It doesnt require a great deal of work to create a track like this. Everything u need is already out there. With a program like fruity loops or reason, anyone can combine the original track with any random drum beat. Add these two together and you have your song.......no special skills required.......

Anyway, I dont know why people are going crazy over a song like this. Its pure Exit Cheese. The only reason people are dying to get this track because it is unreleased. If this song was readily available the day after Draper first dropped it, no one would really care about it and it would lose all its interest after the first week. Anyone Remember children and rhythm ready??

Tony Draper plays CHEESEY NOYZE...thats' all it is......either cheesey songs that have been out for over 6 months and he still drops em like theres no tomorrow....or his horrible unreleased songs that take him over a year to get released bc noone wants to sign that garbage to their label....

Quality DJ??

Go listen to Danny Tenaglia.....that's a REAL dj.....who plays REAL MUZAAK

I too used to chill at Exit a long ass time ago.......I dont blame you for being naive and liking the cheese sound that comes out of that place. It takes time to find out what real music is about and appreciate it. Mark my words, that cheese you listen to and like so much gets played after a few years. Your musical tatse will change and watch what you start listening to.

Here's a few quality dj's for you......

Danny "MOTHER FAWKIN" Howells........nuff said!:D

if you wants some more:

DT

Sasha

John Digweed

Deep Dish

Steve Lawler

Pete Tong

Darren Emmerson

Richie Hawtin

Junior

Carl Cox

I could go on and on but in due time you too will learn what real music is about. Have a good one and really listen to what is being played when you go out.:D

I AGREE WITH ALL OF YOU GUYS I LISTEN TO EVERYBODY, AND REALLY DO APPRECIATE THOSE DJS, AND HAVE MORE RESPECT FOR THEIR WORK THAN A DRAPER PETERS AND TSETTOS. BUT THERE IS NOTHING WRONG WITH THE MUSIC THEY SPIN IT IS JUST LESS COMPLICATED MORE BASIC TYPE OF HOUSE MUSIC. ENOUGH WITH THE BULLSHIT ABOUT THE CHEESE, WE ALL COME ON THESES TYPES OF SITES TO TALK ABOUT MUSIC WE ALL ENJOY WHICH IS ELECTRONICA/DANCE.

SHUT UP FEEL THE BASE AND DANCE IN YOUR OWN FUCKING SPACE!!!

:blown::D

August 29, 2001 13:01ET BN30249415 $9.70 In Process

That makes it a little over a week and still... In Process Why don't they just tell me they don't have it so I can move on with my pathetic life and tell my friends I failed to obtain another Club Exit track.