Clubplanet Nightlife Community

what CP head would YOU most like to meet?

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OOH! OOH!! Somebody pick me!!

(man...I feel like I'm playing dodgeball in gradeschool all over again..)

For me, though, it would have to be the one and only Sexybitchjenny. (Sorry mugz, the dog definitely wins ;) )

And dialectics! Who keeps threatening to meetup and then never does...

Originally posted by lavendermenace

Personally, I peaked yesterday when I met the one and only DaVe. :D :D :D Plus, I've already met so many of the peeps I was curious about.

Other than that I would have to say:

Apotheosis and Crystalmethod.

How about you?

Who do you have a burning curiousity about?

Hi :)

I'd like to meet you too, that sig always caught my eye.

As for NYC 420 and me, we're both named Steve, and we both did some debaucherous things last weekend, hhahah.

Im not sure if Dave is coming to the Jade party this weekend, he was there last time... ask him, I guess. :)

Originally posted by crystalmethod

Hi :)

I'd like to meet you too, that sig always caught my eye.

As for NYC 420 and me, we're both named Steve, and we both did some debaucherous things last weekend, hhahah.

Im not sure if Dave is coming to the Jade party this weekend, he was there last time... ask him, I guess. :)

Actually, I think we've almost met a couple times. Been chillin with Mugwump, Shugabooga and Staceychase quite a bit. The Jade Terrace party is a possibility...;)

Originally posted by stacychase

hahahaha... i have a good one for ya...

say dude can i smoke out in the back of this car??? :)

Well we were in the damn car for like 30 mins and on the way to Jade Terrace. I wanted to get lifted...he was a bitch for not letting me spark it up.

Whatever, we smoked that terrace up pretty good when we got in.:smoke::D:cool:

Originally posted by tastyt

I'd really like to meet YOU, Lavendermenace! Also Mugz and SBJ, Stacychase and Shugabooga, and Gabo. I'm sure there are others I'm forgetting.

Actually Tastyt, it probably wouldnt be that hard to meet all of the above at once. we're together often enough. Hey, you were by any chance at Yaffa cafe on monday night, were you?

Actually, I think we've almost met a couple times. Been chillin with Mugwump, Shugabooga and Staceychase quite a bit. The Jade Terrace party is a possibility...;)

Almost met :)

Mugwump, he's such a pain in the butt! ;)

Shuga and Stacey I've seen around a lot lately, two more pretty faces always showing up at the parties im involved in. Hehe.

Originally posted by nyc420

Well we were in the damn car for like 30 mins and on the way to Jade Terrace. I wanted to get lifted...he was a bitch for not letting me spark it up.

Whatever, we smoked that terrace up pretty good when we got in.:smoke::D:cool:

we were not in his car, so that was why we could not do that, plus it was a free ride, so be nice. plus he is one of my best friends......

yep and we sparked up the street corner as well......:laugh: :laugh:

Actually Tastyt, it probably wouldnt be that hard to meet all of the above at once. we're together often enough. Hey, you were by any chance at Yaffa cafe on monday night, were you?

That might be true but Astoria's quite a trek from where I live! More to the point, the drunken ride home could be a little hard to bear... Maybe someday I'll motivate and head up there.

And no, that wasn't me at Yaffa Cafe...

Originally posted by tastyt

That might be true but Astoria's quite a trek from where I live! More to the point, the drunken ride home could be a little hard to bear... Maybe someday I'll motivate and head up there.

And no, that wasn't me at Yaffa Cafe...

Just MUGZ and SBJ live in astoria, I live in brooklyn. Most of the time we're in Manhattan though.