Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What's the big deal with being naked?

cool2223423123

When you think about it... all you're covering is your genitals (and breasts). If you have as little as a thong on you're suddenly considered "clothed."

Why do people make such a big deal about covering thier genitals?? At the beach we're all actually naked, we just don't realize it! We might as well just have a towell wrapped around our heads (well the girls anyway... guys wear shorts)

I think it's just sexual suppression

TOPIC: Should all beaches be nude beaches? lol

Originally posted by cool2223423123

When you think about it... all you're covering is your genitals (and breasts). If you have as little as a thong on you're suddenly considered "clothed."

Why do people make such a big deal about covering thier genitals?? At the beach we're all actually naked, we just don't realize it! We might as well just have a towell wrapped around our heads (well the girls anyway... guys wear shorts)

I think it's just sexual suppression

TOPIC: Should all beaches be nude beaches? lol

HAHAHA! I think people have hang ups about certain parts of there body. For people with a nice ass walking around in a thong wouldnt be considered naked but they like what is being shown. If the have flabby arms and they wear a tank top, they say "I feel naked without sleeves". I think its a sign of insecurity. OR "sexual Suppresion". HAHAHAHAH!

As far as ALL beaches being nude. I dont think so. There are to many overly confident people(Not that there is anything wrong with that) that have a alittle too much to be confident about. HAHAHA! Lets just keep it at that.

I pretty much agree with what Chula said. All beaches definitely should NOT be nude beaches; too many people already show waaaay more than they should at regular beaches as it is!

It's wonderful to be self-confident, but there's also such thing as self-delusion. You need to admit to yourself what your shortcomings are. Then accept them, work to improve them, whatever, but at least admit they exist!

We are trying to get this one girl to start dressing appropriately for her body type. But she won't admit there's even a problem. Hello, when your stomach hangs over the top of your shorts, at least wear a shirt long enough to cover it up!!! Don't go around in little midriff-bearing tops if you don't have the tummy for it.

Anyway to get back to the topic at hand. I don't really like to be naked unless it's a sexual situation. My bf on the other hand, at least when we had the apt. to ourselves, liked to be naked as much as possible. But it got to the point where seeing his body was just eh- whatever- I see that all the time. I'd rather keep it on the level where I get excited tearing his clothes off because I want to look at and touch what's underneath!

Originally posted by tastyt

Hello, when your stomach hangs over the top of your shorts, at least wear a shirt long enough to cover it up!!! I'd rather keep it on the level where I get excited tearing his clothes off because I want to look at and touch what's underneath!

Perfectly put. I totally agree with that tasty. I like the element of suprise. When something is made easily accesible to you, you tend to lose interest, and thrill in it.

Because this society in general makes it a big deal.

if from the beginning everyone walked around naked or whatever, and then some people wanted to wear clothes, people whould be like"omg they wanna cover themselves"

our society and the way we live makes up what is normal, wierd , ect.

hmmm did i make sense?

Originally posted by tastyt

I pretty much agree with what Chula said. All beaches definitely should NOT be nude beaches; too many people already show waaaay more than they should at regular beaches as it is!

Yeah see, but by that argument you can say that people shouldn't wear bikinis.... I mean, what are you going to do, go into the water dressed?

Besides, if beaches were all nude, you might see this!http:

Originally posted by cool2223423123

Yeah see, but by that argument you can say that people shouldn't wear bikinis.... I mean, what are you going to do, go into the water dressed?

Besides, if beaches were all nude, you might see this!http:

That's exactly what I meant when I said most people show way too much anyway. As it is I'm tired of seeing fat middle aged women with cellulite on their stomachs wearing bikinis, I don't need to see them bear it all.

PS, it's doubtful you'd see many people like that blonde. More likely it would be fat hairy men with sagging guts and wrinkly weenies. You know, the kind who you always see wearing Speedos. Eww. :puke:

Originally posted by chula22

As far as ALL beaches being nude. I dont think so. There are to many overly confident people(Not that there is anything wrong with that) that have a alittle too much to be confident about. HAHAHA! Lets just keep it at that.

You couldn't have said that better...Like when I was in Miami, some of those people men and women needed a LITTLE mor coverage.....:cool: