Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Which do you prefer..sex in the

nitro449

weddings in fall are beautiful, but in my imagination...

imagine this in slow motion... with either a enya or a cranberries song playin in the background.. (the romantic ones)... red, brown, yellow leaves falling.. all over a road, 4 white horses pulling a carage with my soon to be beloved wife. going to a castle (that kinda looks like the disney one), with blue and white clouded sky... fields, white doves, etc...

i roll up with a bunch of white wrxs, droppped with all magnisum racing rims.. -=) about 24... rally ready... into the church... hot hot hot... ir maybe a bunch of white bikes, r1s, cbrs, gsxrs.. all painted competition white...

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest gabo
Originally posted by SPYGIRL2

I like a western omlette or scrambled with cheese......Damn I might have have Mom make me some yummy brunch:tongue:

I live in jersey and you live in jersey, so why dont you just invite me over for a 4 course meal already? lol

Guest gabo
Originally posted by SPYGIRL2

Breakfast in bed......brunch, lunch, tea, and dinner!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue:

Are you going to the meetup on fri?

Guest jaxl
Originally posted by gabo

He is lying, he usally just slaps her and says make me my eggs bitch. lol:tongue: :laugh::D :D :tongue::laugh:

After that kind of wake-up, I'd be running to kitchen to scramble the eggs and I don't even know how to cook!!!

Where have you been all my life and are there more like you??

Guest jaxl
Originally posted by xtcgspot

nothing is better than getting some morning head as soon as u wake up. ur still groggy, but u got a girl between ur legs, workin away.....great

Yeah, but when I'm done, I'll want to kiss you and I'll have morning breath mixed with sperm ---- tasty!