Clubplanet Nightlife Community

to all exit people

how are all you exit people gonna handle the fact that exit will never be the same? now that junior takes over it will be his entire crowd, which as you all know is primaraly gay.

im actiually straight and i enjoy parties that are primaraly gay. gay parties are the best- (no fights, no problems, great music and usually the hottest girls attend the gay parties). im also a huge junior fan.

well my point is ..... im trying to find out if all you exit regulars are still gonna come????

If that is going to be the case, I will make the occassion more often that I do Factory on Saturday evenings. I enjoyed the previous birthday party that he had, and I miss the saturdays at Twilo. It would be good if he did spin there, Boris didn't seem to be doing much for the Saturday night venue, even though he is a superb dj.

For a crowd that really appreciates quality house music, Exit will be a perfect place. Junior is truly a raw talent; his music is so well developed and controlled. His music literally controls the crowd unlike any other dj, and I would love it if he spun there on the regular after the renovations are made.

I think it would be a great pickup for Exit, if JV plays there on Saturday nites. Either if it's gay or straight, it shouldn't really matter. Maybe this is exactly what Exit needs, a top-notched quality DJ.

He starts playing there, when it opens up on the 28th.

Originally posted by anthony

Much as I love JUNIOR,for some strange reason I don't think his party at Exit/Earth isn't going to work,place is way too big.But I hope it becomes a big success.:cool:

I second that Anthony, it's so easy to lose your friends in that place, it's also way to dark. I think many of Junior's crowd will not travel up to 56th st.

Originally posted by awkwardscience

JV spins @ Exit(earth) on sat.

and now its a gay club

thanx for filling me in

Is ignorance really bliss?

or

just annoying?

Everytime someone says something about gays or anything to do with gay people, someone has to bitch. If you read what the kid wrote, it said nothing about exit turning into a "gay club".

try reading it again and quit your bitching.....

I am definatley going to Exit when it re-opens. Everyone who is a regular will be there. All of my friends have the 29th marked on there calenders. I am telling you that Junior might attrack Gays and hell he might be gay, but that an't stoppin me or the thousands that:roll: every week.

September 29th it goes down!!!!!!

Gay, Straight, IT DOESN"T MATTER!!!!!

Getting back ot the original question instead of this

banal discent into the sexuality of patrons. I kinda

think exit needs to ge shaken up a bit. It was getting

a little tired. ALthough it's mad easy to lose someone in

that place as huge as it it is. Last few times I've been in there we've lost track of someone.

----- - - - - - - - - -- -

Originally posted by anthonyp

I second that Anthony, it's so easy to lose your friends in that place, it's also way to dark. I think many of Junior's crowd will not travel up to 56th st.

yea i definetly hear you on that one..

actually that was pretty much the only thing i enjoyed any of the times i even went though.. i tend to split up from the group i go w/, and do my own thing.. great for meeting new people..

but the thing i wonder, is what the renovations will bring forth.. i'm willing to be there'll be a transformation of that place almost as much as from carbon to exit.. i think they'll try to do a few things to ease the empty feeling that tends to overcome in the late mornign afterhours.. somethign to reduce the cavernous feel of the space a bit more..

but i really hope it does work out.. nyc needs this...