Clubplanet Nightlife Community

opinions on VMA's

i actualyl just got back from the vmas. i was sittin second row orchestra. they were phat seats.. the whole entertainentside pretty much sucked. but hollerin at all the famous peoepl was fun. some rappers were downstairs rollin up blunts, the place ws off the wall. if would have been a good show if they had a big name dj spinin sets. i met fatboyslim. he was a cool guy n he real world cas. they are chill.

Originally posted by djkuz

i actualyl just got back from the vmas. i was sittin second row orchestra. they were phat seats.. the whole entertainentside pretty much sucked. but hollerin at all the famous peoepl was fun. some rappers were downstairs rollin up blunts, the place ws off the wall. if would have been a good show if they had a big name dj spinin sets. i met fatboyslim. he was a cool guy n he real world cas. they are chill.

Why aren't you at an after party????

Other than the fact that they are gonna be on ike 600 times in the next 3 days, they weren't that bad.

Very unorganized.

-Jamie Foxx- had his moments.

-Destiny Child's - enough w/ the matching outfits.

-Christina & Moulin Crew - what were they sniffing when accepting the last award?

-Brittany - AWESOME BODY, you're not a virgin! Stop it w/ the little girl act already!

-Carson Daly - When presenting U2, loved this quote "can flash more BLING than any posse combined in this room!"

Alicia Keys - beautiful.

Ben Stiller - Always Funny.

Shakira - Nice Abs, hopes the cross-over to english is a success.

J-Lo - Very rude in snuffing Cosmic the insult dog.

Originally posted by xxlea

Very unorganized.

-Jamie Foxx- had his moments.

-Destiny Child's - enough w/ the matching outfits.

-Christina & Moulin Crew - what were they sniffing when accepting the last award?

-Brittany - AWESOME BODY, you're not a virgin! Stop it w/ the little girl act already!

-Carson Daly - When presenting U2, loved this quote "can flash more BLING than any posse combined in this room!"

Alicia Keys - beautiful.

Ben Stiller - Always Funny.

J-Lo - Very rude in snuffing Cosmic the insult dog.

I actually agree with most of what you said. I can't stand Destiny's Child...Yuck or the friggin' Moulin Rouge whores:puke:

To bad Britney lip sinc...She wasn't even mouthing the words on time

Carson definitely had the best line with the bling bling:laugh:

I can't stand J-lo either.....She's has a big ass and wears clothes that are too small !!!!!!!!!!

was anyone else catching a weird vibe from moulan rouge girls??? i just felt like maya was very stand-offish towards all of them....and not just once but everytime they were on stage!! but i guess she really doesn't fit in with them anyways..she had this "omigod~y am i with these cheese hoes?" face on!!!:rolleyes: ...i agree they were definitely on something!!! christina is such a little pig...i used to think she was cool~~but she is trash!!! and pick is thick as hell!! i like missy though!

I was at the VMA's too...Funkmaster Flex was actually spinning in-between sets...Christina was busting out of her pants...the fat was rolling over the tops of them on her backside...she looked horrendous...I guess she gained the baby fat Brittney lost.

Linkin Park got us all jumping up and down...they were awesome.

Staind...love em, but wanted to fall asleep, no energy.

U2...where were they when they started the first time? Didn't know what happened there. They pulled up the glass and the band wasn't there...hmm. After they got it together it was awesome...

JLo...looked really good, her ass looked smaller than last year but that's b/c of her outfit. The girl can dance...and I'm so happy she actually sang...first time I've seen her actually sing live...

Brittney is gorgeous, but SING girl SING! We know you're lipsynching already!!!

Missy Elliott is the bomb...very nice. You couldnt see the back of her jacket from tv, but it had a huge picture of Aliyah on it...

Pink was really nice too...barefoot...

Little Kim's wig...looked HORRIBLE, from the back is was all ratty...no good, seen her look amazing, what happened...

Michael Jackson...looks even more scarier than on TV...unreal....horrific.

NSync...gotta love the fact that they actually sing on stage...So short and small though...not very attractive at all...

Alicia Keys...talent baby, and gorgeous...

Jewel...very pretty without having to be all done up...

Sheryl Crow...too skinny, couldn't even fill her pants..

Mary J Blige...from the back...she had full back underpants on that squeezed her big butt and made impressions on her ass....looked horrible...even wearing black...girl, get some thongs...

People too good for their fans that night: Usher, Snoop Dogg, Mya, Kid Rock, Christina, Fred Durst, Dream, Mandy Moore, Backstreet Boys, lemme think a while and I'll give you more...

People who were awesome to their fans: Pink, Missy Elliott, Jamie Foxx, Janet, Britney, JLo, NSync, Destiny's Child, Alicia Keys, Jewel, Jon Bon Jovi, I know I can think of more....

Lisa Pure

Originally posted by lisapure

Staind...love em, but wanted to fall asleep, no energy.

couldnt agree more...ive seen them like 6 times in the past week, every time same exact thing

he just stands there with his arm crossed and whines...no stage presence whatsoever

Originally posted by trancend

couldnt agree more...ive seen them like 6 times in the past week, every time same exact thing

he just stands there with his arm crossed and whines...no stage presence whatsoever

I saw them last year when they were opening for Korn. I really like alot. They are f**king hysterical and the know how to party. Aaron's mom was like, "I never thought I'd be proud of having a son as a rock star, but he's happy and so am I." I thought that was mad cool. I think Korn does one of the best stage shows I have ever seen. I can't wait till they are back out here.

God, the VMA's sucked!I don't even bother watching MTV anymore but my friends were...and I could definately have found better things to watch than cheesy annoying supposed "celebrities" dressed up like freaks lip-syncing bullshit cheesy pop songs that make no sense...and these people make millions..that's what makes me even more sick.