Clubplanet Nightlife Community

OMG!!! Brittaney Spears!!!

dgmodel

Originally posted by sumguy

britney is wack. someone should just beat the hell out of her.

Just wait until her and Justin grow out of their careers and looks. No doubt there will be much fighting in that household as they go from cute celeb dream couple to white trash in a matter of months.

Originally posted by fossor

Just wait until her and Justin grow out of their careers and looks. No doubt there will be much fighting in that household as they go from cute celeb dream couple to white trash in a matter of months.

first of all.. white trash? thats not tru- and if they do lose their looks and their "celeb" status its b/c there normal fuckin people.... just like everyone else in the world.... everyone loses their good looks as they get older... im sure theyre not just a couple b/c they are celebrities.. theyve known each other forever and theyre in love!! leave them alone!!:rolleyes: aaagh!

Originally posted by xtotaleclipsex

Damn, I seriously need to get her personal trainer. She looks hot.

did u see her diary thing on mtv? she "loves"sit-ups!! on a good day she does 1,000!!!!!!:eek: :eek: umm....yea...me too!!! lol....

screw a personal trainer...i need one of those scared straight program guys to threaten me into sit-ups etc!!!........i'm gonna start the SCARED SKINNY program....who wants to sign-up!!??;)

Originally posted by linabina

first of all.. white trash? thats not tru- and if they do lose their looks and their "celeb" status its b/c there normal fuckin people.... just like everyone else in the world.... everyone loses their good looks as they get older... im sure theyre not just a couple b/c they are celebrities.. theyve known each other forever and theyre in love!! leave them alone!!:rolleyes: aaagh!

Yes a girl with an overwhelming southern stage mom, whos been driven to be a star since birth is gonna be real well adjusted when her looks fail. And if I really cared I would bother to look up the statistics for couples that met at age 12 and how well they do in life.

The track record of adults who were child stars is not exactly shining.

Originally posted by fossor

Yes a girl with an overwhelming southern stage mom, whos been driven to be a star since birth is gonna be real well adjusted when her looks fail. And if I really cared I would bother to look up the statistics for couples that met at age 12 and how well they do in life.

The track record of adults who were child stars is not exactly shining.

whhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaatever :blank:

Originally posted by misk

did u see her diary thing on mtv? she "loves"sit-ups!! on a good day she does 1,000!!!!!!:eek: :eek: umm....yea...me too!!! lol....

screw a personal trainer...i need one of those scared straight program guys to threaten me into sit-ups etc!!!........i'm gonna start the SCARED SKINNY program....who wants to sign-up!!??;)

I dunno about 1,000 sit-ups, but ona good day I will work out longer and run more........

You might be onto something there with that SCARED SKINNY program:laugh: :laugh: