Clubplanet Nightlife Community

pissing???

atomicapples

I dont' have any interest in 'golden showers', but I can see how some peeps dig it. Given, it's nasty as hell, but then things like anal sex aren't that 'pure' and 'innocent' either, so this is just a different act of twisted sexuality. God knows, people do much, much nastier shit than that.

Originally posted by sosultan

I dont' have any interest in 'golden showers', but I can see how some peeps dig it. Given, it's nasty as hell, but then things like anal sex aren't that 'pure' and 'innocent' either, so this is just a different act of twisted sexuality. God knows, people do much, much nastier shit than that.

That's true about anal sex, but I think most people would agree that it's better the cleaner it is (I think anyway :confused: ). In other words, the whole point isn't to get poop everywhere, it is just sometimes a natural by-product of the situation. Whereas the whole point of golden showers is use bodily waste as a sexual object.

Yeah there are worse things but this is still pretty gross!

Guest gabo
Originally posted by clubkat

4 some reason i knew you were going to post to that :D;) hey y cant i see you on aim???????????:mad:

Who are you talking to ... me? If you are Its cause I just logged off aim. I going out for a min and will be back in 30 min.;)

Guest gabo
Originally posted by dgmodel

Damn that shit is nasty shit.. My boys watch those German ShYzer videos... those things are so nasty.. along with those animal lover videos eweeweeeeeeeeeeeeeeewww...!

pissing might be gross, but the animals are ok in my book!

with sexy sheep you cant go wrong.:tongue::D:laugh: