Clubplanet Nightlife Community

First dates...

dgmodel

Well, I am a female and I will reply to this question. I dont think people say before they go out on a dtae, I am going to sleep with my date tonight. Sometimes it just happens. Sometimes you regret it and sometimes you dont. In my opinion though, if I really wanted the relationship to go somewhere, I think I would wait a little bit. Having sex so soon leaves nothing to the imagination!!!

i have, i lost my virginity on the first official date i ever went on....and a few since then. i disagree that a real realtionship doesnt result from it, ive had a few because of it.

sleeping with someone is nothing i ever plan on, but sometimes the chemistry is so good, and youre both adults, why not??!?!?

yeah, that's easy for you to say, you're a guy. It's a different story for girls. I know, who cares what anyone else thinks but usually if a girl sleeps with a guy on the first date, he doesnt want anything to do with her. Not all guys but most!!

I've had sex a couple of times the first night I met someone, never on a first "official" date though. I don't have any future plans for either. It's generally not a good idea. I've found that sex that soon just confuses things. Are you with that person because you like them, or because you like the sex? If you don't know someone that well it's easy to mix up the two.

well i dont like to do it in the first date i had a situation like that now and i regret it i meet this guy on icq and we meet in real life after talking two month we had a great connection on icq etc.. we like the same music he said he was very open mind like me etc.. we had sex on the second time and now he doesnt call or something im sad because he really desapoint me , because i tought he was diffrent etc.. now i really regret that i meet him ...

Originally posted by scaredgirl

well i dont like to do it in the first date i had a situation like that now and i regret it i meet this guy on icq and we meet in real life after talking two month we had a great connection on icq etc.. we like the same music he said he was very open mind like me etc.. we had sex on the second time and now he doesnt call or something im sad because he really desapoint me , because i tought he was diffrent etc.. now i really regret that i meet him ...

fuck him...

He doesn't call you, that's his own loss. Unless of course the sex didn't go well...

Originally posted by lollib

yeah, that's easy for you to say, you're a guy. It's a different story for girls. I know, who cares what anyone else thinks but usually if a girl sleeps with a guy on the first date, he doesnt want anything to do with her. Not all guys but most!!

totally agree with u!!! it goes back to the whole...no challenge thing! gotta give him something to work for!?!:rolleyes:

Guys need something to work for. Stupid me met a guy with a girlfriend and thought ok, maybe if I sleep with him, he'll leave her. Well, needless to say, that plan did not work. At least I learned something from the whole experience!!!

that works sometimes

See I don't agree with that whole concept of guys wanting a challenge, and automatically ruling out a girl who sleeps with him "too soon." I'm not saying there aren't a lot of guys like that out there, just that I would like to be with someone more open-minded than that.

Of course the only way to weed those guys out would be to sleep with them on the first date and see who sticks around... so I guess my preference is a little more theoretical than it is practical!

Guys need something to work for. Stupid me met a guy with a girlfriend and thought ok, maybe if I sleep with him, he'll leave her. Well, needless to say, that plan did not work. At least I learned something from the whole experience!!!

ok gurlies, lesson for all of you....

that never works...and even of it did, lets say a few months down the road this new guy that left his GF to be with you meets someone else...then what???...what goes around comes around!!!!

Believe me, I have thought about that and I knew I wouldnt want to be with someone who cheated on their girlfriend with me. He was everything I could have wanted except for that fact. Next time he says, I have a girlfriend, I am history!!!

Originally posted by petp

ok gurlies, lesson for all of you....

that never works...and even of it did, lets say a few months down the road this new guy that left his GF to be with you meets someone else...then what???...what goes around comes around!!!!

Those are the slimy guys who just want to what they can get away with. If his g/f stayed with him after that, then she's even dumber. Not that you are dumb lollib. I was in a similar kinda thing, but I can't deal with dirty guys......Sometime your emotions make you do some silly things.

Originally posted by sosultan

Dude, I doubt you'll get a lot of replies to this one. Esp from women. You should've phrased the question a bit differently, "Who over here would consider sleeping on a first date?". Girls are too afraid to be marked as sluts with these sensitive topics.

I didnt mean it like that. What I meant was exactly what you said... I was discussing this with a couple of my lady friends and they pretty much said if the guy is charming or charasmatic enough then yeah they would.. and they said that I was prude since I thought other wise... Weird huh?